Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We Want Falmer"

Camicus

I hung a Archer out poster in my window and a Bring the seagulls home one I demand to know why wasnt I interviewed and why I dont have photos in the book? Am I not a face?

This is actually a top book and well worth a read

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
IMO it's an excellent read. And if it wasn't for those 'faces' that were interviewed, we wouldn't be at The Amex, signing the likes of CMS, Bruno, VIcente, Lopez, Bridge, etc...

My only critisim, which I said when we first did a review on here, is that I would have loved to hear the thoughts of LDC, Baker, De vinci and the rest of the oponents to farmer.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I enjoyed the book, but I can see the point the OP makes, which is clearly their opinion. It's a little childish of the author and others to immediately jump on them and tell them to "get their facts straight," as a response to a criticism of their work.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
It seems like the authors got a dozen "Faces" together for some mutual back slapping.
Opinion or inaccuracy? Nothing else you said I have a problem with Titus.

Anyway let's leave it there. Glad you bought a copy anyway. I'm off for the second half of Great Expectations and we've got reviewers in.... At least we're 1 0 up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here