Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We needed a SYMBOL of HOPE for the future and we've GOT ONE

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Ladies and Gentlemen, a club seeking a win after a bad run needs a SYMBOL of REJUVENATION, a BEACON of HOPE for the future, something that we look to and say "That is why this club is GREAT".

We need a token of the re-birth of our GREAT Football Club, we need a TALISMAN, an ICON for the FUTURE of this club.

We have been seeking such a thing for a long time and the search, of almost HOLY-GRAIL like proportions, has taken a long, long time my friends.

At last, a ray of hope, a shining light at the end of a dark, dark TUNNEL.

In the grimy depths of East London on Tuesday night, a dream was born. A dream that is destined to become one of the great WATERSHEDS in this club's history.

Such a symbol of hope surfaced and like many such things, was initially the subject of ridicule and derision. Luckily my people, we can RISE ABOVE such things.

STAND up and REJOICE in the new SYMBOL of the Future!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I URGE you to follow my lead and make this thing a cornerstone of your entire LIFE.

Forget Ernest's ARS, forget The Complete Badger's slightly unhealthy devotion to Dutch goalkeepers, push to one side the childish ramblings of the Hastings Mentalist, cast off the shame of following Uncle Speilberg's betting tips.

Disciples, follow the NEW ORDER.

Yes people, it's HINEY'S MANBAG

2 WINS in a ROW

You KNOW it makes sense

17feb018md8.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
So is this going to be your slogan Hiney ???

testi.png

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The Complete Badger said:
Manbags are cool. I salute you, Hiney, although before I place my order I would like to check if they are available with a cross-stitch imitation of Michel Kuipers' face on?

I thought he had already put his face against your manbags mate:love:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good man, and to think you were threatening to ditch it yesterday.

I TOLD you it was lucky ;) :lolol:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
edna krabappel said:
Good man, and to think you were threatening to ditch it yesterday.

I TOLD you it was lucky ;) :lolol:

Indeed Edna, it was your comment that SOWED a SEED in my mind.

I could now no sooner ditch the manbag than come to terms with the fact that M Khan ISN'T bent

:clap2: :clap2: :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hiney said:
Indeed Edna, it was your comment that SOWED a SEED in my mind.

I could now no sooner ditch the manbag than come to terms with the fact that M Khan ISN'T bent

:clap2: :clap2: :lolol:

The bag stays. Until we lose, anyway. And even then, give it another go, just for luck.

"You see that, hunched, old, smelly woman, shuffling around town, hoarding used carrier bags in her shopping trolley and feeding pigeons with items she's found in the bin? That's your mum, that is"

:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
httitle1.jpg

"You see that Tango coloured, greasy, Just-For-Men-haired sleazeball, running that dodgy old football club up the road and getting all moody and bitter because he lost at home to Birmingham? That's you, that is, that's your best hair that you got cut for your birthday"

Last edited:

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
you see that julian clarey

thats your best mate that is :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here