Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need to keep the faith and cut the negative vibes..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I know it wasn't great tonight, but the level of negativity tonight is unnecessary. Its the first time we've played poorly in a while. Things are not that bad, the fundamentals are still good, just need to tweek things a bit. Give it a rest, and lets look forward to Ipswich...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Agreed. But sensible posts don't go down well on here!

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
i just don't understand what people expect. this is a hard league with at least 12 clubs that think they should be in the prem. we are competing with them and may one day even get there ourselves. if we lose gus, what are we going to end up with? mind you, i wonder what the villa boards are like. oh - and wolves, blackburn, barnsley etc etc

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good vibrations here as realistic expectations

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
We need to start playing better at home. I do not care if we do not go up. But I expect to see us dominate teams that come to the Amex. Tonight showed a lot of people that we are a long way short of challenging for the play offs. Maybe a few good signings in the transfer window will help. Or maybe we will get rid of our good players and watch them flourish in other teams. The question should be does Gus get the best out of his players?

davidflick

Jul 10, 2011
Watford passing was slick, they got back quick & marked well. They played with more confidence & I hate to say it, they deserved to win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here