Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we need a new player

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
its not just being over the top following a poor result, its my opinion after 3 poor performances. I cant see why there isnt money to make this possible, we were able to offer a contract to kanchelskis, plus, we have 6 squad players out on loan(wilkinson,marney,hammond,beck,kuipers,hammond)

come on, lets get ourselves a new creative midfielder

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Fabian from warbury rovers sounds quite good

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
A new player?

Personally i think we need more than one...

Right Back
Creative Midfielder
Winger
Striker
Kuipers

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
yeah well one to start with..lol. creative midfielder i feel we need the most

Albionite83

Aug 27, 2003
We don't need another striker - Jake'll do the business - but we do need a creative midfielder. Or is it worth giving Piercy a run in the centre of midfield?

The Cat in the Hat

Sep 10, 2003
Albionite83 said:
We don't need another striker - Jake'll do the business

Jake is too young for us to hang our hopes on for this Season. He might be able to do some Rooney-like cameos by the end of the Season, but let's not put too much pressure on the lad.

We need another striker as a) Henderson is not up to expectations and b) he'll probably be going back to Reading soon.

We need someone to create from midfield, not sure about Piercy. I haven't seen a great deal to inspire the confidence that many have in him.

I'd say we need 2 quality players to fill those positions. That could transform us from play-off contenders into promotion contenders.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
E Block Ernie said:
I'd like a new chairman , preferably one with some money to actually spend on the team.
:lolol: :lolol:

Looks like we have to face facts and realise that the playing side is not important to knight until falmer is sorted,but its getting very frustrating with the lack of money going into the playing side.

When you keep seeing other clubs with 3-4 strikers that can all score thats when you no something is wrong and even hartlepool have a good set of strikers mmm.:censored: :drink: :drink:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Eddie the Seagull said:
Yup - a left-sided creative midfielder is an absolute must.

I think Jones may surprise many people, given an extended run, provided he behaves from now on. He took the piss out of Luton's right back a few weeks ago, give him a chance. Either a centre-midfielder or someone to replace Henderson first.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Hantseagull said:
I think Jones may surprise many people, given an extended run, provided he behaves from now on. He took the piss out of Luton's right back a few weeks ago, give him a chance. Either a centre-midfielder or someone to replace Henderson first.

Aye.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Agree about Jonah - his tricks eem to be coming off again this year!!! - However I still would like to see Piercy given a run in the team - maybe go back to 5 in midfield, with 3 at the back???

Roberts

Hinsh/Pethick/Butters Danny C Kerry

Hart Carpenter Piercy Rodger Jones/Harding

Neon Light Henderson

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jones will make the difference on tuesday night!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'd like to seen Piercy given a run as well.

However we will all have to accept a limited squad until Falmer is built

:( :( :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here