Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need a decent win today.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
After the dissapointing draw against Rochdale, we really need to turn on the style today, to give everyone a boost in this last season at Withdean, a measly point, or worse none at all, will see us slipping back already and playing catch up, especially as we will go further behind because our game at Plymouth is off next week( i'd rather have the points than the game in hand).

So come on everyone, the sun is out, let's cheer the lads on to a good win so at least we'll have 7 points in the bag.

This board is WAY too negative most of the time, dread to think what the players might think if they read it, wouldnt fill me with confidence for sure.

:albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton 1
Walsall 3

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
1-0 win but i expect walsall to be better than rochdale...will be hard work...bennett the winner 23min

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
I'm not being negative. A draw would be a great result against Walsall given our recent history.

I for one,would be dissapointed with a home draw, what's recent history got to do with anything? we are playing today.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
same old, same old you lol .

my attitude and experience of life is expect it to be shit and if it is not shit it is a pleaseant if unusual surprise.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
We will lose 2-1
Poyet will be under a little bit of pressure after the loss

Under pressure after losing 1-0 at Sheffield Wednesday? Stop fishing you mug.

We will lose 2-1
Poyet will be under a little bit of pressure after the loss

f*** me your off again, nice and early today. have you EVER thought we may win before a game. You really are glass half empty, although that saying never makes sense, but it is all i can think of.......BE POSITIVE FOR A CHANGE, GO ON, TRY IT NEXT WEEK.

drizzle.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
7_glass.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here