Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Need 35,000 Fans At Cardiff ! Why ?

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
WE NEED 35,000 FANS AT CARDIFF !!!

WHY ??

TO SHOW PRESCOTT HOW TOTALLY INADEQUATE WITHDEAN IS FOR THE ALBION'S NEEDS AND HOW VERY, VERY MUCH FALMER IS NEEDED BOTH FOR OUR CLUB AND FOR OUR COMMUNITY.

SO START PERSUADING ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO CAN'T GET INTO WITHDEAN OR JUST NO LONGER GO AND GET THEM ON THOSE TRAINS AND COACHES TO THE MILLENIUM STADIUM.

ARE YOU GOING ??

PLEASE POST BELOW TO KEEP THIS THREAD AT THE TOP.

SEE YOU IN CARDIFF !!!!

:smokin::clap2: :wave: :flameboun :bounce: :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ticket and coach saved - GET TIN!

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Think I need a coach just for my lot. The amount of people who have said they want to go is incredible. We will easily sell out our allocation. Got at least 45 going.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i could get a few from up here i reckon. a few have said they will go. me plus 4 others. but i would nt want us to sell out and true brighton fans miss out.???

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Me and about 15 others... :clap2: <<< I love this clapping guy!

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
SHUT UP.

the decision is already made, i cant believe the amount of ppl who think this and that now is genna make a difference.

it is political - not about who is where and when.

HE KNOWS BHA FANS WANT THE GROUND HE IS NOT STUPID.

tut :angry:

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
Memo to MK.BHA

If you are so certain that the decision has already been made then why did Dick Knight stage a "happening" outside the House of Commons yesterday ?

The truth is none of us know if the decision has yet been made. It is only your opinion that it has.

If it has not been made then what better demonstration that a new stadium is needed by 35, 000 Albion fans going to Cardiff - 5 times the capacity of Withdean.

So sod off ifyou can't see the simplicity in this and leave this thread to others who share my hopes that our dream will be turned into reality !!

:smokin:

:wave: :clap: :clap2: :bounce: :flameboun :salute:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
God im sooo jealous of all you guys going to Cardiff to see the Seagulls im in Australia and only time im absolutely gutted to be, i well want to be supporting the seagulls and getting a big group of my freinds and family to go, damn it, im pleased we are there but also annoyed as well as im missing something i have always wanted to see, but come on seagualls already got my dad taping all the games, got both legs so far and hopefully a exciting final for me to see when i get home, sad as it is, im actually tempted to fly home from here to see final hehe.
gaz

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Me and 5 others.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Me and about 6 others. Two of my mates who don't really support football watche the match with me last night and were blown away by the drama of the game and the amazing Albion support.

The atmospere sounded amazing last night, just imagine how awesome 30,000 Albion fans with a roof is going to be!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here