Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'we love you' vs Barnsley

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Sounds class, shame the video doesn't show it all, good to hearing it catch on around the ground.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Haha I know, theres gonna be people who don't like it but it's a very effective song to get the atmosphere better!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think it would be better with just the "wooooah, woooahhh, Sussex Sussex Sussex..... SEA SEA SEA.... woaaaaah wooaaaahh".

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think it would be better with just the "wooooah, woooahhh, Sussex Sussex Sussex..... SEA SEA SEA.... woaaaaah wooaaaahh".

Wouldn't sound right at all. Keep it how it is (Brighton) not north stand.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As per usual though - it is TOOO FAST, this means that the song then falls apart as people cannot keep up.

Also, rather than singing woaaaahhh, woooaaaaaahhh. Why not sing 'From Sussex by the seaaaaaaaaaa, from susssex by the seaaaaaa'?

I really didn't like it at first, but it's kind of growing on me, and against Barnsley it was the loudest yet and sounded rather good.

Keep going.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
You could actually hear it in the south stand. I thought it was one of the best efforts yet, but still a long way to go to be as good as.....you know who.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The wooooaaaaahhhhh bits sound good, but the reason Palace's version sounds so much better is because they all sing the WE LOVE YOU bits in between. Their lyrics are actually even worse than ours, but because everyone sings them and not just the wooooooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhs it sounds much better.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Heard it a few times from the East family on Sunday, It did actually sound quite good, daughter and me did try to sing along. Agree that singing "Brighton" is better than singing "North Stand" as it will make it easier for the East and West to feel included and join in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here