Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We love our DICK" - would you wear one?

Would you wear a "gay" T-shirt?

• Yes

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 22 39.3%

• Total voters

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Copied from the Ask The Club forum...

How about producing a line of cheeky T-shirts as a retort to the tiresome homophobia we face at football matches?

ie

"You're too UGLY to be gay"

"In love with ELEVEN men"

"We love our DICK"

All profits to A&K fund, of course. I'm sure the T-shirts would get widespread national press coverage.

PS The latter was used as a slogan by Dutch fans at Euro 2004, as shown here:

dick23fp.jpg

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Brilliant idea. I'd imagine most existing Brighton fans would love them and - if they're made well enough - some of the weighty spending power of the pink pound would find its way to the A+K. Perfect.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I would rather f***ing die than wear one of those queer shirts! Its an embarresment all these queer songs being sung, isnt it easier to ignore the home fans and they will soon get bored. I reckon the players cringe when they hear half of the pathetic songs some of you morons make up.:jester:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
bhafc4eva said:
I would rather f***ing die than wear one of those queer shirts! Its an embarresment all these queer songs being sung, isnt it easier to ignore the home fans and they will soon get bored. I reckon the players cringe when they hear half of the pathetic songs some of you morons make up.:jester:

Maybe a seperate range for you then? ie "I'm a REAL man, me" :dunce:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
bhafc4eva said:

I agree, I don't have the confidence like some of these people here to walk around the streets wearing a shirt that implies that I'm queer or effeminate.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Caveman said:
I like to go for a few beers before the game and if you did happen to stagger into the wrong pub .... I.e. The Blue Oyster....

... the patrons might think, 'Hey, there's one of those intelligent and witty Albion fans I've heard about'.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I think it's a smashing idea.

Reckon I'd wear one of them shirts about in the right situation.

Probably wouldn't wander round downtown Croydon in one though. In fact, I don't want to wander round downtown Croydon.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Wozza said:
... the patrons might think, 'Hey, there's one of those intelligent and witty Albion fans I've heard about'.

No, sadly, every time a man mistakenly wanders into a bar with some gay people in it, they get forcibly buttrammed every time. Everyone knows that. :dunce:

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Barnet Seagull said:
Quite frankly I'd rather stop reading the Daily Mail than buy one of those T-shirts.
:lolol:

Quite frankly I'd rather stop wearing my all-in-one Burberry outfit than buy one of those T-shirts.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
bhafc4eva said:

you are such a closet homo it's untrue

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
I may not be completely in touch with my feminine side - but I wouldn't wear one of those t-shirts. But I don't think I am one of the target audience.
That's because you ARE too ugly to be gay!

Sorry, couldn't resist it! Pot, Kettle.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
While we are at it.. (as it were)..

If we all wore tight pink kits with short shorts etc, and changed the club name to gaysville Albion or summin I wonder how quickly we'd get a stadium.

I could imagine the council paying for it just so they can call themselves a city of culture! :lolol:

Change back afterwards of course.

Who wants to hear my cancer cure? :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
perth seagull said:
I don't have the confidence like some of these people here to walk around the streets wearing a shirt that implies that I'm queer or effeminate.
Go on, fit in with all the Aussies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here