Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We have no peer

jewell

Banned
Mar 11, 2004
Looking forward to your lot visiting the JJB. As long as all the cock jockeys don't make the trip. Perhaps all you rent boys will be busy that day.
The Duke should have a field day against your defence. Pace? You haven't got. Is short arse still the only striker you have got. This will be one division too far for him:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Ellington is a big Donkey compared to Iwelumo who will score against you lot. Wigan Pier is where all the gays go.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
did you mean you have no one around your age? or did you skip school a lot an mean that you have no PIER?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
jewell said:
The Duke should have a field day against your defence. Pace? You haven't got. Is short arse still the only striker you have got.

Two questions:
a) Which internet translator did he use?
b) Which language did he write in originally?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I wish all these closet homosexuals would resolve their issues elsewhere instead of involving us. Hope you are successful coming out. Good luck.

MRRF 10

jewell said:
Looking forward to your lot visiting the JJB. As long as all the cock jockeys don't make the trip. Perhaps all you rent boys will be busy that day.
The Duke should have a field day against your defence. Pace? You haven't got. Is short arse still the only striker you have got. This will be one division too far for him:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:kiss:

jewell said:

f*** me, you're THICK.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
What does he mean Peer???? Pier I think is the correct spelling, now get back to school...

:nono: :dunce: :nono:
:shootself

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Northstander said:
What does he mean Peer???? Pier I think is the correct spelling, now get back to school...

:nono: :dunce: :nono:
:shootself
Oh right I thought he was being clever and thats why I didn't understand it.
Why do these idiots not hang around for a debate. They write a few nasty comments then f*** off. Perhaps he used up all his internet credits at the mental hospital.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fella's ...Fella's

This young man comes on here and posts one post per day and tries to wind us up.

Ignor the twat

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I wish he'd post more. He's funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here