Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are top of the league

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Woody the Seagull said:
Eastwood wil rip you to shreds. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink:
Yeah right. Like Zamora was supposed to back in 2002. We have a class squad this season and will be virtually unbeatable. :ohmy: :p :jester:

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Make me laugh all this anto palace stuff haven't we got more important things to be getting on with - Pisesd me right off at rotherham some prat on the way out more intrested that Palace had lost than the Albions result - what a prick.

Until Falmer Palace are way out of our league to be honest and have been in general for the last 20 odd years, let usc oncentrate on a rivalry with Orient at least we will beat them twice this year.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Woody the Seagull said:
Sorry I forgot. With quality players like JAMES SCOWCROFT, you're more than a match for anyone in the league:clap:

Scored the winner on Saturday.:nono:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Goring Gull said:
Make me laugh all this anto palace stuff haven't we got more important things to be getting on with - Pisesd me right off at rotherham some prat on the way out more intrested that Palace had lost than the Albions result - what a prick.

Until Falmer Palace are way out of our league to be honest and have been in general for the last 20 odd years let usc oncentrate on a rivalry with Orient at least we will beat them twice this year.
Totally agree!!! Plus the guy was a prick as we didn`t lose on Saturday.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Woody the Seagull said:
Sorry I forgot. With quality players like JAMES SCOWCROFT, you're more than a match for anyone in the league:clap:
Exactly. Scowcroft will be awsome.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
to be fair, yeah you lot probably will be top of the league tonight , and thats fine

because we ALL know that its usually right at the end of the season you lot f*** it up anyway.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
The league table means f*** all at this stage of the season,so our positions are totally irrelevant.
The most important thing at the moment is that we beat the pikey scumbags tonight.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Croydonbloke said:
. We have a class squad this season and will be virtually unbeatable. :ohmy: :p :jester:

Judging by that comment and the jester smiley can we assume thats a quote from the tango man himself?

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
with taylor as manager i can see you dropping like a stone, hope you look forward too carlisle away mid week in winter

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
curly said:
with taylor as manager i can see you dropping like a stone, hope you look forward too carlisle away mid week in winter
Now you`re being stupid. Well I suppose you have had 1st hand experience of Carlisle midweek so thanks for the pre warning.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
18/10/05, Palace were played off the park by some team who got relegated. How, with your best players now departed, do you think Palace are going to be "Virtually Unbeatable" ? this season.

Naturally, I want you to stay down and us get promoted again, but either way, Virtually Unbeatable, crikey, I thought we were virtually un-lose-to-able last season, yet you managed it.

I think you should re-adjust your aspirations for this season, hope you get us in the cup so at least Selhurst can have a good airing, and hope we get promoted so you have a chance of playing in a "Cup Final" next season.

**NB, I am aware it will be our cup final, but we enjoyed the away leg last season**

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here