Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are southampton, we're top of the league

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Wow well done, so ya should be given the money ya spent.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
You're buying the league!
You're buying the league!
You are Southampton,
You're buying the league.

(Probably still won't win it though...)

After this thread I'm definitely voting Yes for the 'Away end' section.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
We don't particularly care. Last season's rivalry was fun but we all know it dissipated this season with the real rivals of both clubs moving into the picture. Here at Albion we have always had different expectations and while we enjoyed pipping you to the post last season, we all knew this season might be a different story. We are moving in the right direction and I don't think you'll find many who aren't thrilled at our progress.

Well done on your league position, it must be good to be a Saints fan right about now. But we really don't give much of a f*** about you save quizzical optimism about when we might achieve the form in the Championship Saints are managing. It won't be this season and that's OK. We have moved from our piss-poor temporary place and have finally come home...

Your fishing trip will only provoke apathy even greater than mine and perhaps asks the question what you are getting out of posting about half-hearted rivalries on our team's forum.

Boring.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And we beat you to the League One title.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
And we are 3rd! poor old Br*ght*n are heading for the bottom... AGAIN!!!

but you of course, can f*** right off, like the bottom-feeding pikey scum that you are. i bet you were part of the squad herded round the top way past the stadium by the police, singing your big-man songs, who not one would even look me and my brother, who were on the grass verge getting a full close-up disgusting whiff of you, in the eye. except the girl who looked over with incredible embarrassment. probably fancied me too. ps. f*** off, you are filth.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
And you deserve to be also,playing good footy , looking very strong, whilst every other team is beating each other, so well done, also,do you remember last season when a few gobby scummers came gloating on here about the same shite your harping on about now,its a marathon son,not a sprint.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
We are Brighton, we are mid-table.

punk:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here