Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we are fuckin shit

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
.................and thats all ive got to say about that. bunch of fuckin tossers.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: fourth from fuckin bottom of fuckin league 2? SORT THIS FUCKIN SHIT OUT for fucks sake.:nono:

craigo

Jul 19, 2005
portslade
we aint got and decent players!!!!! we are shit we are shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
i am quite worried by tonight, but it did seem a slightly more experimental line-up tonight. last season the loss in this round gave us the kick up the arse we needed and last season we only had 1 point from 4 games at this stage and now we have 2. not much but still better. if the squad can get used to each other and if ck-r can get off the mark, we will be alright i think. lets just hope tonight has a similar effect as last year...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
seagullion said:
.................and thats all ive got to say about that. bunch of fuckin tossers.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: fourth from fuckin bottom of fuckin league 2? SORT THIS FUCKIN SHIT OUT for fucks sake.:nono:

You need to get used to it I fear. Headless chickens tend not to be very productive.

:shootself

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS - what matters is at the end of the season, it's a marathon not a sprint.

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Re: Re: we are fuckin shit

Zebedee said:
You need to get used to it I fear. Headless chickens tend not to be very productive.

:shootself
get used to it?...........ive had 35 fuckin years to get used to it............and still nothings changed!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Re: Re: Re: we are fuckin shit

seagullion said:
get used to it?...........ive had 35 fuckin years to get used to it............and still nothings changed!

In case it wasn't clear...my comment about "headless chickens" was a reference to the Brighton players of late. Not you.

:lolol: :lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I guess some people are shocked that we got knocked out of the League Cup in round one. I'm only ever shocked when we make it into round two of the League Cup (so I haven't been shocked very often in twenty years of watching the Albion ;)). I expect I shall have a heart attack if we actually make it to round three again within my lifetime!!!

:lolol:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
seagullion said:

Care to donate your season ticket now?

I know a worthy recipient.

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Re: Re: we are fuckin shit

Yorkie said:
Care to donate your season ticket now?

I know a worthy recipient.
havent got one...didnt re-new after four years cos withdean depresses me. only go to away games now

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Curious Orange said:
I guess some people are shocked that we got knocked out of the League Cup in round one. I'm only ever shocked when we make it into round two of the League Cup (so I haven't been shocked very often in twenty years of watching the Albion ;)). I expect I shall have a heart attack if we actually make it to round three again within my lifetime!!!

:lolol:

Good point!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
seagullion said:
Totally agree :D

I would have felt the same.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Right, we weren't actually that shit.

But, what the f*** is Knight doing at CM? The goalkeeper is SHIT.

McCammon had a good game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here