Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are down to 7th in the Coca Cola wotsit

Dave In Gloucester

Oct 19, 2003
Gloucester, UK
Glad people keep reminding me to do this as i keep forgetting (despite the red message at the top of NSC!!!).

And it was only a matter of time before Luton went above us, they were right behind us until now... But we only need 4 more votes to take the lead again - any more for any more?

:drink:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I have voted every day but our total does not seem to go up. Is the total daily?

Good evening by the way Cardboard:wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
C'MON PEOPLE 4 VOTES BEHIND LUTON FFS

:angry:

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
just voted again , 13 behind luton now, do we get anything for 7th /6th place, if not flogging a dead eagle here,,, come on chelsea!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
You could have 1 vote all the time it is running and still win. As far as I know it is names in a hat at the end to choose the winner but obviously the more votes going in the better chance you have of winning.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
21,000 behind Leeds now. :ohmy:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
bha.fatboy said:
You could have 1 vote all the time it is running and still win. As far as I know it is names in a hat at the end to choose the winner but obviously the more votes going in the better chance you have of winning.

I believe you are correct Mr Fatboy. Always a pleasure to see Hayley's smiling face, by the way! I want the old picture of Louise Nurding in her Albion shirt, but can't find it anywhere. they used to sell it in the club shop at the Goldstone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here