Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are DOOMED * OFFICIAL thread *

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Last night I had a DREAM, in my dream I was STOOD in the middle of the M27 wearing my blue and white STRIPED jimjams CLUTCHING Mullers my teddy and Wardy my woolen DOG when ROARING towards me CAME a mighty JUGGERNAUT which was painted RED and white as it GOT closer I SAW it was being driven BY Nigel Atkins and he had Dean Wilkins sat NEXT to him.
Luckily at the LAST minute I threw myself to the SIDE of the road and as the MIGHTY red and white juggernaut went PAST Nigel Atkins made a wanker GESTURE at me.
I then NOTICED a blue and WHITE trailer ATTACHED to the REAR of the mighty juggernaut and in it were Lee Clark and Terry McDermott and they TOO made wanker GESTURES at me as they went past.
Even WORSE was as I sat by THE side of the ROAD a bus went past and on the BUS I saw Darren Ferguson, Keith Hill, Ernie Howe and that bald clown Salde all making wanker gestures AT me as they SPED past.
It is OBVIOUS what the SIGNIFICANCE of the wanker GESTURES are and the DREAM is what will HAPPEN.
We are DOOMED and we are not EVEN going to FINISH in the play offs.

The FACTS don't lie, Southampton HAVE made up 5 points in 2 games and AT this RATE they will be TOP on Saturday, WE have not won this MONTH and PLAY a BANG in form Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.

Even the bookies AGREE as our odds HAVE drifted from 1/33 to 1/25 and the Southampton odds have BEEN slashed from 16/1 to 14/1 and when DID the bookies EVER get it wrong ?

PERSONALLY I blame Tony Bloom for this and in PROTEST I will be BURNING my Falmer SEASON ticket on Saturday.

BLOOM OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Current form:

Albion (last one game): D
Sheff Wed (last two games) WW

It all points to yet another Albion home defeat and us finishing outside the automatic places. :nono:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Dick Knight wouldn't have STOOD for this shit. He would have sacked, that CLUELESS Poo-yet months ago and bought in a TRIED and TESTED English Manager like Micky Adams or Rustle SALAD.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If we had a progressive board in charge, they would act decisively and get rid of Poyet NOW and parachute a new man in.

Then, with a bit of luck, the new manager 'honeymoon effect' will be sufficient for us to just creep over the line.

This is your first big challenge Mr Bloom, don't let us down.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Win or LOSE there MUST be an ARS on-the-pitch PROTEST at the final WHISTLE on Saturday. NOTHING else will suffice!!!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I think you're all bonkers...or gay. Possibly both.

Will this reverse psychology work as well when you play the big boys in the Championship though?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
i dreampt of roxanne pallett following another thread....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You don't need dreams for people to make the wanker gesture at you. :wink:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
If we had a progressive board in charge, they would act decisively and get rid of Poyet NOW and parachute a new man in.

Then, with a bit of luck, the new manager 'honeymoon effect' will be sufficient for us to just creep over the line.

This is your first big challenge Mr Bloom, don't let us down.

And don't even start me with Sussex CCC. They're already dead certs to go down and they don't start til Friday...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i dreampt of roxanne pallett following another thread....

I had this dream as well, I was the bloke on the side of lake with Roxanne and as she was riding me I got pulled in to the water but it was Adkins that dragged me in and then he wanked me.....strange dream, but i think it points to us losing every game remaining this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here