Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Carnival De Paris

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Is it the best sounding chant when the whole of the Amex gets going?

Hey Jude is pretty special too

Alllbbbbiiiiiiooooooonnn might be the loudest, but its a bit on the dull side.

North Stand/West Stand is good, but it's not the whole of the ground singing.

GOSBTS - is so fast it sounds stupid, even when the PA is playing no one can keep pace

Most of our best chants are ones that dont involve clapping. Ive come to the conclusion that chants that involve clapping somehow makes everyone sing faster, no idea why.

What chant do think sounds the best at The Amex?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Albion, albion is so durge when you're at the game.....but it sounds fantastic on the radio and must be quite intimidating for away supporters. Keep singing it I say.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hey Jude sounded unbelievably good pre-kick off yesterday. Absolutely electric.

My favourites are Albiiiiiiioooooon and We are Brighton, without a shadow of a doubt.

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
GOSBTS would be very good if people just SLOWED down. Everyone joins in with Albion so that is the loudest but I like We are Brighton.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hey Jude is good esp. once they turn the music off at the start and we continue singing, however, it needs to keep going until SBTS kicks in like it did for the first couple of games

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
We are Brighton and Hey Jude are my favourites, I've been listening to a lot of old tunes lately to try and find a good unique one for us but my lyric skills are at best, er, shit to be honest.

Suppose all those years without a roof and lack of atmosphere and little singing at withdean has damaged our chanting and singing as fans as a whole.

To me, now having the Amex is like having a new toy, its exciting, but we haven't quite got the hang of it yet we're all new to our stadium and it will come good, we have to find our feet again, I for one, am confident everything will get better and better and better as time goes on.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
We are Brighton and Hey Jude for me too. When we get those two going the noise can be incredible.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Hey Jude for me.
It sounds immense in WSU when everyone's singing at the tops of their voices. Makes me go all gooey!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hey Jude. Was INCREDIBLE on Friday.
The perfect "chant".
Simple. Loud. Easy to prolong.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
My brother came up with a Vicente song that scans quite well... to the tune of Edelweiss (sung slowly: Eiiiiiiiidelweiss..... Eiiiiiiiiiidelweiss, Every morning you greeeet me")

Viiiiiiicente,
Viiiiiiicente,
Give the ball to the Spaaaaaaniard.

And repeat.

Oct 25, 2003
"aaaaaalbionnnnnn" is possibly the shittest and most depressing chant ever.........on the second "aaaaalbionnnnn" we all sound like we're about to top ourselves

"AAAAAAAAALBIONNNNNN............aaaaaaaaaaaaaalbionnnnnnn :(:shootself:shootself:shootself:cry::nono::shrug::facepalm::shootself:shootself:shootself "

awful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here