Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We All Moan About It

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
But is there a ground anywhere in the country like Withdean in the rain with the lights on? The crowd seems to raise ITS game for days like yesterday:clap2:

Yesterday was fantastic-reminded me of the Cheaterfield game and Swindon in the playoffs amongst many others.

I LOVE Withdean when it's pissing it down...

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I was actually suprised by the atmosphere yesterday - relatively little moaning, and the support was superb. Just goes to show, it is possible to make a bit of noise at Withdean.

I think the conditions and the "Withdean factor" did get to Leeds, but they are a lot younger and less smart side than most in this division.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As has been said on other threads this was not the Leeds that played in the Premiership and in fact of those that played yesterday how many would hack it in the Premiership, possibly Sullivan with a club like Palace or West Brom? The rest were either past it or young hopefuls.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Several of that Leeds team had played at Withdean before, Butler with Wolves and Carlisle with QPR

I love the song we have of 'Win when it's raining, we always win when it's raining.'

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yorkie said:
I love the song we have of 'Win when it's raining, we always win when it's raining.'

Yep, you gotta love the rain :clap2:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
What a game!!!

The rain seemed to make it more enjoyable (could have something to do with soaking DBS and BHAFatboy!!)

Reminded me of beating Reading poncho'd up a few seasons back! Marvellous!

Sunderland here I come!!!

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here