Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
England although it was a close call, the Argentina shirt is also very nice

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think I'm in the minority with the Argentina shirt. I can't understand how such a rubbish design has got so far. I really dislike it. Ho-hum - each to their own.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
One has to think about the shirts here.
Put to the back of my head that I'm English.
Put to the back of my head that I have a relation to blue and white stripes.
Argh. It's difficult this one.
I think I'm going with England on this one.
Although I hope England and NZ don't both win, as it'll be a crap final, of two plain white shirts.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
What's fussy about the Argies one? Imagine that with royal blue stripes . . . . . mmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . . . .

That is just it. If someone had described the Argentina shirt to me, I would have though it were wonderful - it has all the elements of a fantastic shirt. However when it is all put together, it just doesn't work for me and I can't see why.

I know I'm in the minority on this, and I wish I could put my finger on why I dislike the Argentina shirt, but I can't.

Clearly I'm just a wierdo.

Adopted Brightonian

Jan 31, 2009
Brighton/Northampton
That is just it. If someone had described the Argentina shirt to me, I would have though it were wonderful - it has all the elements of a fantastic shirt. However when it is all put together, it just doesn't work for me and I can't see why.

I know I'm in the minority on this, and I wish I could put my finger on why I dislike the Argentina shirt, but I can't.

I'm with ya. I've seen much, much better striped offerings.

I still voted for it though. Two white shirts in the final would be depressing.

Had it been the England away kit, it would have been different.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea

You're not a weirdo. You're just somebody who knows their own mind. :thumbsup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The England kit was clearly designed so that any chav that buys it can make out that they look classy, write Henleys across the front of it and they'd be in dream land.

I voted Argentina, obviously

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I hate myself but it has to ber Argentina, the best shirt in this competition by a LONG way.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If England win this it is a complete FARCE.

In your opinion.

I absolutely love umbro's new design route, including the Man City shirt and the new Rangers kit (below). If I were a football kit designer, every kit would be as simple as England's.

It is a welcome change, because I absoluetly hated England's previous effort, which I would have put at the top in a world cup of rubbish shirts.

Rangerspromo3.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I believe England have got this far because its England - IMO its not even a football shirt its one that would be worn to the game not whilst playing the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here