Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Wooney - Whats going on?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
rumour has it that, doc gave Rooney permission to go to Beckhams party BUT when Fergusion found out he though a wobbly and sacked him !!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
_41680244_docrooney203.jpg

Hang on a second, I've seen that man somewhere before:

ufnpap24get.jpg

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Yep thats whay I heard, no need to panic I dont think. Tomorrow we will know if Mr Rooney will be ok to play at some point in the greatest show on earth! Oh and by the way what prick Sir Alex is, total over reaction as usual, he really hates the fact that Rooney might help bring the world cup back to England (as if Scotland would get anywhere near the 2nd round!)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
probably as simple as

Doc : Rooneys nearly fit and I think he should play for England at the WC Finals

Fergie : I'm not letting him go to play for the Englan team, Man U are more importatnt

Argument, pay off, and he leaves.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Commander said:
_41680244_docrooney203.jpg

Hang on a second, I've seen that man somewhere before:

ufnpap24get.jpg

Surely the man in the pic next to Roony is George Galloway, not Scolari?

We all know that Galloway is friends with Saddam, so I figure Saddam sent him undercover to screw England's World Cup chances as revenge for the invasion of Iraq.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
cant wait for tomorrow , i have a feeling he will astound everyone and be on schedule to be selected against Paraguay,

I think we wont risk him until 2nd round but I expect he'll get 30 mins against Sweden

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Dougal said:
cant wait for tomorrow , i have a feeling he will astound everyone and be on schedule to be selected against Paraguay,

I think we wont risk him until 2nd round but I expect he'll get 30 mins against Sweden

exactly my thoughts.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dougal said:

No. You're wrong. There's NO WAY he's going to be fit, just forget about him and work out how we'll play without him. Stop living in cloud-cuckoo land, anybody who thinks Rooney is going to be fit to play anything other than cards for the world cup is living in fairyland. Get real.

[Will the gods please take note and make me look a prat. I sincerely hope you can fling these words back in my face either tomorrow or by June 9th!]

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Trufflehound said:
I bet he couldn't eat three Shredded Wheat though...

No he his Scotish so will have an Iron Girder instead.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Brovian said:
No. You're wrong. There's NO WAY he's going to be fit, just forget about him and work out how we'll play without him. Stop living in cloud-cuckoo land, anybody who thinks Rooney is going to be fit to play anything other than cards for the world cup is living in fairyland. Get real.

[Will the gods please take note and make me look a prat. I sincerely hope you can fling these words back in my face either tomorrow or by June 9th!]

David Nugent (i think) played for Preston in the playoffs SEVEN weeks after breaking the same metatarsal...

Fingers crossed.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
gripper stebson said:
David Nugent (i think) played for Preston in the playoffs SEVEN weeks after breaking the same metatarsal...

Fingers crossed.

just under six weeks it was, ROOOOONEY !!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
add that to the fact that the 2nd round games is a full 9 weeks since the injury and i think he'll piss it

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Easy 10 said:
And look what happened to THEM

They didn't have Sven and Crouchy though !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here