Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Rooney!!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
_40310073_rooney203.jpg

Rooney admits prostitute visits

Teenage footballer Wayne Rooney has admitted visiting prostitutes, saying he was "young and stupid."

The England star made the admission after the Sunday Mirror claimed he visited massage parlours in Liverpool.

"Foolish as it now seems I did on occasions visit massage parlours and prostitutes.

"I now regret it deeply and hope people may understand that it was the sort of mistake you make when you are young and stupid," he said in a statement.

"It was at a time when I was very young and immature and before I had settled down with Coleen."

Rooney's agent Paul Stretford confirmed the statement was correct, but said he would be making no further comment.

Editor of Everton fanzine, Speke from the Harbour, Mark Staniford, said he was "surprised but equally not that surprised.

"I'm more interested in what he does on the football field to be honest.

"If he's scoring goals for Everton then that's all i'm bothered about."

The 18-year-old Everton striker was rumoured to have been unfaithful to fiancée Coleen McLoughlin in July.

Ms McLoughlin reportedly discarded her £25,000 engagement ring at the Formby Point Nature Reserve near the couple's luxury home.

:shootself

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
£25,000 on an engagement ring, Sweet Mother Of All That Is Moses :eek:

and here it is, dont look 25p worth let allone 25k :lolol:

redyloclear.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Northstander said:

Ms McLoughlin reportedly discarded her £25,000 engagement ring at the Formby Point Nature Reserve near the couple's luxury home.

If its worth that much it might be worth getting a metal detector and paying that reserve a visit.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here