Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Henderson

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Dick Knight is refusing to pay an average wage as usual. He will probably end up at Reading!

Knight Out :censored:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
KinkyHitler said:
I reckon there is another club sniffing around.

I've got a feeling you have hit the nail on the head.It doesn't take this long to sign a player up.There maybe an offer elsewhere for him.I still rather a fit FDM in goal then Henderson

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do we really really need another goalkeeper tho. I thought our priority should be a striker and quick.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes we do

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
That Frenchie can f*** off back and use his wages as part of Hendersons, and keep Kuipers as back up. Then we have Martin and Sullivan who are both very good young keepers just incase.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
bhafc4eva said:
Dick Knight is refusing to pay an average wage as usual. He will probably end up at Reading!

Knight Out :censored:

And how do you know what is holding up the final details?

Just to throw in a few causes of possible delays, and there are many many more possibilities ...

1. Villa have an injury to a goalie, could be minor (allow Henderson to go) could be more serious (a la Ehiogu, the deal would be scuppered)

2. The agent could be trying to hold us to ransom on his fees, and DK is doing the honourable thing and telling him where to go. "If you want a fee, Henderson can pay you himself."

3. Henderson wants to arrange accomodation first. All agreed in principle.

4. Minor points on the contract to be ironed out. Not involving money, just minor terms.

I could go on ....

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Maybe we're trying to tie him to a long contract which he may not want.

Maybe they are trying to sort a relegation release clause.

Maybe we could forget Henderson buy a striker and put OGH in goals. Sorted.

As has been said there is more to a contract than money.

12 Days into the transfer window 0 players in 1 player out.

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
Despite a couple of good performances?

You have to be joking?...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
MM has hinted there is a problem with the agent and not Wayne... fcuking agents...:angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
Agent is asking for better personal terms. The fee has been agreed with Villa, hope things get sorted soon as like many others I am wondering if we are likely to sign anyone at all?

The Timekeeper said:
Agent is asking for better personal terms. The fee has been agreed with Villa, hope things get sorted soon as like many others I am wondering if we are likely to sign anyone at all?

It's just business and negotiation.

Once again Dick Knight is looking out for the interests of this club and the agent is looking out for his own interests and probably somewhere in there Hendo's too.

All pretty routine but I guess it's fun making up stuff like Kinky does.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to Teamtalk we have agreed e a fee with Villa and the personal terms with Wayne Henderson and the hold up is with the agent. What could it be his commission? or who pays it.

Last edited:

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
BensGrandad said:
According to Teamtalk we have agreed e a fee with Villa and the personal terms with Wayne Henderson and the hold up is with the agent. What could it be his commission? or who pays it.

Thanks for that vital information!!!

take it u ainit been reading the board!!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here