Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Henderson - goalkeeping genius

Hope we hear some congratulations even from the FDM fan club tonight - what a game from him.

We got out of League 1 last time with some stunning performances from Ben Roberts, and Hendo matched that level tonight.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Cracking double save towards the end. Very solid on the crosses and a good save with the one-on-one. I had visions of Petterson vs Gillingham at this stage of the season four years ago. :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
London Irish said:
Hope we hear some congratulations even from the FDM fan club tonight - what a game from him.

We got out of League 1 last time with some stunning performances from Ben Roberts, and Hendo matched that level tonight.

Shit you didn't go?Henderson was superb tonight:clap:

Oct 25, 2003
henderson is MINT

the double save was a tad misleading as the follow up shot was AWFUL...good save though especially as he probably saw the first shot about half a second before it came to him

Great save earlier too when the Gills guy had a one on one

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Trapped inside the Project of a shit labour governement of the century:D

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Was solid from start to finish. Only kicked one ball ( I think ) into touch. A great save with the one on one and the double save that earned us 2 points near the end.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Quality performance tonight, great shot stopping although I must admit I am still not convinced by this myth about his marvellous distribution skills. Also thought reid was absolute quality tonight, the through ball for jakey was quality and deserved a better finish and the cross for the goal was brilliant as well. O and I nearly forgot the great 1 vs 1 defending when the gillingham lad looked certain to score from close range.:clap: :bowdown:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
A fine goalkeeper and an extremely handsome man. :)

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes well done Hendo a good performance-
If he can stay consistent great then we can stay solid and build from there.

However if he has a bad 45mins drop him to the bench as he would if FDM was wearing the shirt - be consistent MM as thats all any player or fan wants.

Well done again Hendo.

:clap:

LI i really didn't think you were a "look look i told you so type".

;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
NO NO NO

you people are deluded. wasnt it obvious that the way he commanded his box tonight was pure LUCK. and that double save was rubbish - he should of HELD the first one, as michel would of done

as for that one-on-one, his positioning was AWFUL, hence why he didnt get the first attempt. im sorry, but the fact he didnt drop one cross and had the defence so well organised is no excuse for mcghee to keep him in.

0 goals conceded this season is simply not good enough - michel back NOW

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Awesome. Great save from Jarvis, great double save at the end, great catching the ball and good distribution. :clap: :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Great save from the one on one, solid throughout - on reflection, deserves at least an 8!

D

Deleted member 2719

Turkey said:
Awesome. Great save from Jarvis, great double save at the end, great catching the ball and good distribution. :clap: :clap:

We are in trouble once the Premiership realise how good Hendo is at distributing the ball.

:ohmy: ;)

Mouldy Boots said:
LI i really didn't think you were a "look look i told you so type".

;)

If I was that, I could have bounced your numerous postings on the subject :D

But well said about Hendo, I think it's allowed to still think McGhee is rubbish but like Hendo, a few others on here do that quite skilfully :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here