Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watson takes physio role at Albion

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He played for us so long, and now he's got a sponge? Oh dear. Slade not impressed apparently, wanted his own staff.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Slade not impressed apparently, wanted his own staff.[/QUOTE]

Know that for a fact do we? Sorry but you seem to love a good old shit stir.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sorry, didn't read article. It appears watson actually hasn't got the job as main physio. Slade got his way - was told about this at the end of last season, slade wanted his own medical team, knight just wanted watson to replace stuart

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
I dont see what the problem is, we need more than one physio, Watson is studying at Uxbridge University to become fully trained but is already qualified. The medical department has been slightly over stretched for some time, we need a championship set up before we can build a championship team.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Sorry, didn't read article. It appears watson actually hasn't got the job as main physio. Slade got his way - was told about this at the end of last season, slade wanted his own medical team, knight just wanted watson to replace stuart

So you now admit you dont read things before coming out with crap.

Also your constant criticism of Knight is shown to be total crap as well. Yes I'm sure Knight would replace a qualified Malcolm Stuart with a part qualified one in Watson. I'm sure the 1st teamers would have been delighted.

At least others come up with entertaining rubbish, yours aren't even that.

Sorry, but this guy really does ruin this forum.

Btw you missed the bit about Murray going to "ambitious" Huddersfield.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I dont see what the problem is, we need more than one physio, Watson is studying at Uxbridge University to become fully trained but is already qualified. The medical department has been slightly over stretched for some time, we need a championship set up before we can build a championship team.

Pipe down Tom. There's no need for sensible posts on here...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

WHAT a twat. :wozza::wozza:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I hope he knows what a HERNIA looks like, may save a few players during the course of the season.

Fair play to the lad, he's done well. Just hope whoever the new physio is, doesnt want his own assistant, as it would make this appointment of Watto a bit rash and foolish.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Slade not impressed apparently, wanted his own staff.

Know that for a fact do we? Sorry but you seem to love a good old shit stir.[/QUOTE]

To be fair to WW, he told me about this story about 6 weeks ago, stating that Knight wanted Watson to get the main job and that Slade was not happy about this.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Know that for a fact do we? Sorry but you seem to love a good old shit stir.

To be fair to WW, he told me about this story about 6 weeks ago, stating that Knight wanted Watson to get the main job and that Slade was not happy about this.[/QUOTE]

My post was a little shitty. Must be my time of the month!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
To be fair to WW, he told me about this story about 6 weeks ago, stating that Knight wanted Watson to get the main job and that Slade was not happy about this.

Excellent.... WW talked shite 6 weeks ago as well as today - Well done!

for the record, where did this little gem of info spring from ????

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw the thread title and thought "Why is emma watson working for us... oh they probably mean russell watson" :dunce: @ me

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i too heard that dick knight was going to appoint watson as malcolm stuarts replacement despite slade wanting his top medical man in - and that was at the stockport game

obviously, a compromise has been reached if watson is coming in as assistant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here