Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

watford tickets!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Is it gonna be a nightmare on the trains? And if anyone is getting the train what sort of time are you leaving Brighton??

Watford away has always been on my list but i've always had work or something stopping me from going. However this season i am able to go, any travel tips?
get the coach arrived last year about 6pm some good pubs around the corner from away end (5min walk) so plenty of time for a few beers without the hassle of driving or trains , the coach parks up right outside ground (£22 coach price with seagull travel ) simples

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
get the coach arrived last year about 6pm some good pubs around the corner from away end (5min walk) so plenty of time for a few beers without the hassle of driving or trains , the coach parks up right outside ground (£22 coach price with seagull travel ) simples

Perhaps ill look into that then, where do i go to find out about it? I've only ever used BHA blues away coaches and i would assume they'll be full up by now..

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Just purchased two tickets.

Matchday, i will have to drive into Croydon to pick the wife up from work, and then figure out the best way to get to Watford, lets hope it's a better game than last season.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Just got a ticket for me and my brother. Gonna get the coach from Withdean hopefully!! Should be a good atmosphere, how many we expecting to take?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Is it gonna be a nightmare on the trains? And if anyone is getting the train what sort of time are you leaving Brighton??

Watford away has always been on my list but i've always had work or something stopping me from going. However this season i am able to go, any travel tips?

It's not a nightmare at all, it's actually quite easy. Get a southern groupsave meaning 4 of you can go for £6 return, making sure you only travel on southern network. Brighton - Clapham - Watford. The last train from Watford Junction is at 10.30 I believe so plenty of time.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Get the train. Cheaper, and much more of a laugh IMO.

£14 for an all day saver on the bus and train travel on southern.

£8 cheaper, can drink what you like, and leave when you like. Train at 22.54which you could make even if you crawl back to the station.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
My first away game. A train was laid on from Brighton and due to demand they kept adding coaches to make it the longest train I ever did see.

Mine too .
The club put on 2 specials on that day - a 1,000 in each one .
But they sold out so quickly me & my 3 schoolmates had to make are own way to Watford Junction on BR .
Fantastic 40 min walk to the ground through Watford town centre . We were almost 3,000 strong that day with the whole lot of us chanting all the way to the ground .

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Perhaps ill look into that then, where do i go to find out about it? I've only ever used BHA blues away coaches and i would assume they'll be full up by now..

I'm on the blues away coach, according to their facebook page there's still a few seats left. Same as millwall.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
I'm on the blues away coach, according to their facebook page there's still a few seats left. Same as millwall.

Yeah I'm all sorted now mate. Booked 2 seats on the blues away coach that leaves Withdean at 4:15 :thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
For those that have been before....

Whats the best way from station to ground? I've heard it's a bit of a trek so I'm guessing the 21:57 is highly unlikely after the game so it looks like the 22:27 ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here