Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

watford tickets!

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Me + 3. Taking my mrs to her first away game so she can learn the songs. She came to Spain with us and had got well into it!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
dunno if i will be going as doing millwall,might decide on the day

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Just got mine, 2nd away game this season, if Burnley was things to come, i gonna do all the away games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Me + 1

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1,000 is an initial allocation. Disappointing if we don't take 2,000 there, where has all our away support gone from last season?

They've invested in a ST at The Amex instead of the pick and mix approach to home and away games.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
God! away ticket allocation is sooooo annoying.:rant: Are Watford not going to do POTG for Albion yet still have thousands of empty seats (like Palace) . Why ? do they seriously anticipate trouble at this fixture ?

This is a game that I hope to be able to make but won't know until the day of the game. No wonder crowd attendances are falling (apart from the Amex)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Finally going to Vicarage Road. Can't quite believe it's taken me 38 years to do Watford away :eek:

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Is it gonna be a nightmare on the trains? And if anyone is getting the train what sort of time are you leaving Brighton??

Watford away has always been on my list but i've always had work or something stopping me from going. However this season i am able to go, any travel tips?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'm driving to Watford for the first time any tips

Parking opportunities not that good near the ground, suggest you head for one of the town centre (eg 'Bridge') car parks about 15 mins walk. Good luck.

Funny ground, decent on 3 sides until you look to the east terrace which is mainly closed off. Wonder if the new owners intend to sort that out, its well overdue but dont think they get the crowds to fill it.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Parking opportunities not that good near the ground, suggest you head for one of the town centre (eg 'Bridge') car parks about 15 mins walk. Good luck.

Funny ground, decent on 3 sides until you look to the east terrace which is mainly closed off. Wonder if the new owners intend to sort that out, its well overdue but dont think they get the crowds to fill it.

Parked in a school last year £5 as you come off the one way system towards the ground turn 1st left and the schools down there on the right , 5 min walk to the ground. Just follow the glow sticks :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here