Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford 17 points from 21

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
No offence, but if we can't beat Watford at least once this season we don't deserve to be anywhere near the Premiership.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I don't get why some people are so worried about us playing West Ham at Upton Park. Away from they're a solid outside but at home....

If we choose the right tactics i would fancy us to get something there. Expectations amongst their home fans are boiling over right now and Allardyce and his team are feeling the pressure.

I think we'll get 3 points from Burnley on friday. They'll be playing Birmingham mid-week. That may well work in our favour. I hope so.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I don't think Watford will make it and believe we'll beat them at the Amex but I think we'll miss out on the play offs. We'll lose about 1 game (maybe reading at home) but I've got a feeling we'll draw too many and miss out.
I still think we'll better placed next season and give it a better go.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
On a few threads recently a few have said every season a team comes from nowhere on an amazing run to get into the play offs , we were all talking about Leeds or Leicester but don't think so now who would of thought Watford could be that side a few weeks ago, only 6 points behind now with momentum on their side when all around are drawing & losing could Watford be this years dark horses

I think Watford have been fantastic, absolutely punching well above their weight, and unfortunately we have to play them, I was saying yesterday we have the three promotion hunting sides still to play AND Watford! But I don't think they'll make it personally, but I would be a very proud Hornet if I were one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here