Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching the Reserves

Ringo

Jan 22, 2008
Newick
Hi all,
I'm at a loose end tonight and quite fancied seeing if I could catch the reserves game down at Lancing at 7pm.

Can anyone tell me if it's straight forward to do this? Do I need a ticket of any sort or can I just show up and watch from the sidelines as if it's a Sunday league game!? Where do you go in Lancing?

Any help would be appreciated. It should be a good opportunity to watch Chris Birchill working with Cox, Loft and Robinson, see how Mayo is fairing along with some of the scholars... :albion2:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Be careful, though. Last time I visited Lancing (my original home town, I'm deeply ashamed to say) it was absolutely teeming with 13 year old chavs.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
They're playing Havant & Waterlooville tonight in the FA Trophy thingy.

Cheers, that must be a bit of a Brighton oldboys game, off the top of my head, Butters, Elphick, Oatway v Gargon, Cullip (Mayo).

Shall ignore that though in favour of Royce, Brencher, Pelling, Dunk and Brinkhurst the young and exciting Falmer Stadium squad.

Ohh and the Reserves is free with with season ticket.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
10 Minutes walk to Lancings ground from where I live so I shall pop along and watch the game, It's been a while since I watched a reserve fixture.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
sully came in my shop today,saying he was playing at palarce lunch time????????

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Be careful, though. Last time I visited Lancing (my original home town, I'm deeply ashamed to say) it was absolutely teeming with 13 year old chavs.

Lancing has gone to the dogs, though North Lancing is still safe to walk around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here