Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watched the film SAW last night....

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
And f*** me side wides it scarred the SHIT out of me.

i read a thread on here a while back with mixed reports so thought oh f*** it i'll watch it with the misses.....what kind of f***ed up shit is that film all about!!:ohmy:

And as for that f***ing warped puppet thing on a penny farthing...:eek:

Well i had a nightmare for the first time in years last night and i will now stick to shit comedies like Dodgeball for a bit!

(just so ya know!;) )

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i LOVED it - a true thriller if ever there was one

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Brighton till i die said:
And f*** me side wides it scarred the SHIT out of me.

i read a thread on here a while back with mixed reports so thought oh f*** it i'll watch it with the misses.....what kind of f***ed up shit is that film all about!!:ohmy:

And as for that f***ing warped puppet thing on a penny farthing...:eek:

Well i had a nightmare for the first time in years last night and i will now stick to shit comedies like Dodgeball for a bit!

(just so ya know!;) )

was it the uncut version you watched?

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Scotty M said:
i LOVED it - a true thriller if ever there was one

Sorry fella, but that wasn't a true thriller. It was a god awful film, full of holes and crap awful script. Abysmal. I mean they sit there and talk for hours about this and that and only at the last moment does he decide to saw his foot off. I mean if your family were going to die would you just sit there? No you'd kill that son of a gun as quickly as possible like the girl did when she had to find the key in his stomach.

Now something like The Hitcher, Identity or even the Pledge to a certain extent are fantastic Thriller movies!

Wolf Creek really does look frightening El Pres, can't wait! :)

Grizz

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
in the uncut version you see the guy sawing through his whole leg to get away, in the other you only see him start to do it, uncut much more gory

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Grizz said:
Sorry fella, but that wasn't a true thriller. It was a god awful film, full of holes and crap awful script. Abysmal. I mean they sit there and talk for hours about this and that and only at the last moment does he decide to saw his foot off. I mean if your family were going to die would you just sit there? No you'd kill that son of a gun as quickly as possible like the girl did when she had to find the key in his stomach.

Now something like The Hitcher, Identity or even the Pledge to a certain extent are fantastic Thriller movies!

Wolf Creek really does look frightening El Pres, can't wait! :)

Grizz

well, i enjoyed it:jester:

but when you put it like that, especially the bit about the guy not sawing his foot off at the start, it does look a bit dodgy

still good in my boo kthough

Last edited:

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Grizz said:

What a great film! :clap:

Was sitting watching it with mates saying "I bet it's the little kid!", they didn't believe me!

Saw is great film to, i like the plot for it. The acting, mind you, isn't brilliant

Oh, Ring 2 is pretty shit, didn't find it scary at all

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I though SAW was an alright film. Not a classic by any stretch by still very watchable.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Wardywonderland said:
I though SAW was an alright film. Not a classic by any stretch by still very watchable.
Agreed. Tries very hard to be Seven.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Berty_G said:
What a great film! :clap:

Was sitting watching it with mates saying "I bet it's the little kid!", they didn't believe me!

Nice one, that's a film a lot of NSCers who haven't seen it won't be bothering with now!
:jester: :rolleyes: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here