Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was todays game originally an evening KO

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Ever since I bought the tickets I have been sure it was a 1945 KO. I even told my boss I would be late for my shift start at 2200.
If it wasn't for twitter, I'd have remained blissfully ignorant and turned up at the Amex at seven o clock.
So was it originally an evening game or am I just a buffoon ?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I doubt it, considering every other Championship game is at 3pm (except Palace)

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Ever since I bought the tickets I have been sure it was a 1945 KO. I even told my boss I would be late for my shift start at 2200.
If it wasn't for twitter, I'd have remained blissfully ignorant and turned up at the Amex at seven o clock.
So was it originally an evening game or am I just a buffoon ?

I think it must have been as I only just realised it was a 3pm KO a couple of hours ago. I think the fixture list that I printed off from the club website at the start of the season had it as 7.45pm. I will check when I get to work tomorrow.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think the fixture list automatically lists weekday games as evening games until someone changes it because it is a Bank Holiday, so you may have seen it before the amendment.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Until a month ago I thought it was as well. The fixture list I printed out when they were released shows it is a 19:45 ko

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
A least I wouldn't have been alone at the Amex at seven o clock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here