Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Now he has nothing much to do could he be the man with his record of taking us to the premier league.

Gus could become his apprentice then take the reins back once we are there, I can only see this as a win, win all round.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Now he has nothing much to do could he be the man with his record of taking us to the premier league.

Gus could become his apprentice then take the reins back once we are there, I can only see this as a win, win all round.

:drink: have we?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
It's the future.

He has guided many teams to teh top division, although he fails to keep them there, We can get rid at the end of the season once he has got us up. Gus gets back in the hotseat with a hefty pay rise and transfer budget and all is rosy.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's the future.

He has guided many teams to teh top division, although he fails to keep them there, We can get rid at the end of the season once he has got us up. Gus gets back in the hotseat with a hefty pay rise and transfer budget and all is rosy.

Still no.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If that other bloke who suggested that Gus should be sacked if we lose to Wrexham can get nominated for a ban...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's the future.

Yep!!! defiantly had a brandy or 3,maybe a blow to the head......

Ps my heart shares your view
My head says no

276843_161596390576834_5204921_n.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Warnock could come in as assistant manager then he and Gus can rotate the touchline bans.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
why would we want another ex palace scumbag at the helms of this awesome club i tolarated one before but not another one , sure his record is good by getting teams up but i wouldnt want it

GUS IS GOD!!!!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
If that other bloke who suggested that Gus should be sacked if we lose to Wrexham can get nominated for a ban...

I didn't say Gus should be sacked he and Warnock should work together like Tutor and boy wonder - Warnock then becomes director of Football and Gus gets the glory in the Premier League. TB may have a few interesting conversations to achieve it but if it's good for the club and the fans getting to teh premier league. I personaly think Warnock is a bit of a cock but he can get teams to the Premier league and that's what we need. If Gus could just see the benefit of his Warnocks experience.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
W.T.F is this complete bollocks about...bollocks i rest my case!!???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I didn't say Gus should be sacked he and Warnock should work together like Tutor and boy wonder - Warnock then becomes director of Football and Gus gets the glory in the Premier League. TB may have a few interesting conversations to achieve it but if it's good for the club and the fans getting to teh premier league. I personaly think Warnock is a bit of a cock but he can get teams to the Premier league and that's what we need. If Gus could just see the benefit of his Warnocks experience.

I prefer the "let's get better,slowly,so long as we get better" sustainable way Gus has for us..

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
How many nominations are we up to now? Still only two?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here