Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
What a f***ing prick. Complaining about the lino and then going oh but we wanted a draw to go back to Villa park. Does this guy ever stop bloody talking? And he goes on about Palace's problems like they are hard done by. Neil your club have been cheating paying players you cant afford and you deserve what is happening.

And breath.............rant over.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not really, he had a point about both situations.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Looking at this rant alone, he had a point.

Taken in the context that he moans about the officials virtually every game, no sympathy for him whatsoever.

Can't his team defend a corner? Leaving a Premier League player unmarked on the near post with a couple of minutes to go isn't the brightest.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
unsinkables.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
He's just a complete prick, and the game would be no worse off if he'd have been banned for life after that distrageful debacle at Bramall Lane.

Just everything he says is such myopic nonsense. Disgraceful decision by the officials and they should be suspended!? Ok Neil, I presume you'll suspend Derry for not coming off the post and clearing the corner then, and presumably the guy who was supposed to be marking Petrov when he ran unchallenged for a free header inside the 6 yard box.

FFS, at normal speed, there is no way I saw anything other than a good save by the keeper, and no Palace player seemed to object to the corner being given, so presumably none of them saw it either. Even so, you just have to defend the corner.

BTW, Notts County's first goal at Wembley in the Play-off Final, should have been a goal kick, but they got the corner, scored from it, and we never looked like getting back into the game. I don't seem to remember the County manager mentioning it, whoever that may have been.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Best manager in The Championship would love him to have been our manager at some time shows real passion for his players and the fans and has a great knowledge of the game to go with his many contacts.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Best manager in The Championship would love him to have been our manager at some time shows real passion for his players and the fans and has a great knowledge of the game to go with his many contacts.

Same deal as Dennis Wise for me. If he became manager of Brighton, I honestly don't think I could stomach going to a game until he was gone.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Same deal as Dennis Wise for me. If he became manager of Brighton, I honestly don't think I could stomach going to a game until he was gone.

Really cant understand that as he has always spoken well of Brighton, our troubles and our support and he is 100% passionate for the team that he manages.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Really cant understand that as he has always spoken well of Brighton, our troubles and our support and he is 100% passionate for the team that he manages.

Because he is ALWAYS coming out with tiresome BS like he did after the Villa game. It's always whinge, moan, complain, grumble, and done with that annoying resigned chuckle as if to say "they've all got it in for me, we can all see that can't we."

The Bramall Lane game was one of the most disgraceful things I've ever seen in football, and he played a big part in that. By the end a player RAN off the pitch, not to return due being "injured", and there is no way that instruction came from anyone other than the manager. I wouldn't want my club being controlled by a man who could do that. I grew out of 'we're losing so I'm not playing anymore' at about 9 years old.

It's a personal thing, and not one shared by my mates, but just hearing his name, hearing him talk, seeing that face that is just asking to be punched, just gets my hackles up.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

I wouldn't disagree with much of that meself. It's just a shame he often turns into an odious gobshite during & after 90 minutes of competative football. Does he never make genuine mistakes himself? I didn't think it was a foul by Collins which resulted in the Blockbusting free-kick from Ambrose, but I don't hear MON ranting about it like a mad man & wanting BHA's good friend, Mr Friend, to be suspended. ???

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
What a f***ing prick. Complaining about the lino and then going oh but we wanted a draw to go back to Villa park. Does this guy ever stop bloody talking? And he goes on about Palace's problems like they are hard done by. Neil your club have been cheating paying players you cant afford and you deserve what is happening.

And breath.............rant over.

I couldn't be arsed to find the yawn 'smilie'. :facepalm:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
As I said to my mate in the pub yesterday, I really want to hate Warnock but I'd love him as our manager.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Good manager. I can see why he is promoting this 'us against the world' feeling at the moment and it seems to be working.

If he wasn't Palace manager people would be far easier on him.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He has got a point about that Lino though. Same lino flagged Delfonsou offside about two minutes before the goal when he was easily about 3 yards onside, absolutely shocking decision. The lino laughed all the Villa fans' jeers off as he ran back to the halfway line. Prick. Not sure how easy the decision for the corner was but the offside one was a joke.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He'd be a brilliant manager for us. Very Chris Cattlin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here