Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well done Palace then. Warnock's a damned good manager who likes to play footie the right way and comes across as a well respected, cerebral bloke.

The scum have also got a brilliant youth academy (got shafted over that kiddy that went to Spurs). I think they're a good outside bet for promotion next year.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Well done Palace then. Warnock's a damned good manager who likes to play footie the right way and comes across as a well respected, cerebral bloke.

The scum have also got a brilliant youth academy (got shafted over that kiddy that went to Spurs). I think they're a good outside bet for promotion next year.

Just about recognised as the the best in the country Buzz, next season i predict that well over half of the first team will be products of our academy. Moses, Scannell, Hills, Comley, Clyne, Penney, Dijalli will all be regulars IMO.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Agree entirely.

:(

Mind you, he will roll over on Sunday and let Sheff United stuff his team. He's already stuck his oar in and done his best to ensure Palace give as many tix as possible to blades fans. I think they have the whole stand like we had for that 5-0 disaster.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Just about recognised as the the best in the country Buzz, next season i predict that well over half of the first team will be products of our academy. Moses, Scannell, Hills, Comley, Clyne, Penney, Dijalli will all be regulars IMO.

Best in the country outside the big 4 and a few others I'd say (Boro, Saints perhaps).

Still bodes well for the future.

Any important games on tomorrow?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
True, but you need the FA to recognise their importance so you don't get anymore noddy decisions when the premiershite steal your kid.

Anyhow, well done for getting Warnock for the next couple of years

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Agree entirely.

:(

Mind you, he will roll over on Sunday and let Sheff United stuff his team. He's already stuck his oar in and done his best to ensure Palace give as many tix as possible to blades fans. I think they have the whole stand like we had for that 5-0 disaster.

Makes sense, Sheff U have a chance of automatic promotion and requested 6,000 tickets, we have zilch to play for and at £30 a pop let them have them!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
True, but you need the FA to recognise their importance so you don't get anymore noddy decisions when the premiershite steal your kid.

Anyhow, well done for getting Warnock for the next couple of years

The FA only care about the Premiership so the chances of that happening are next to remote!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That Warnock contract in full.

145636361_b57c3f6ba1.jpg

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Very happy with this.

My most hated twat in football remains at my most despised club

I just hope each fcuks the other up