Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warning to you all

David Bellotti

Mar 9, 2004
Bath
I say folks, it has been drawn to my attention that many of you nameless and faceless so-called supporters have been writing some libellous and actionable things about me. The current stupid limerick competition is a case in point.
In addition there have been some overt threats to kill me and do other unpleasant things to me and my friend Mr Archer.
This is to let you all know that my solicitors and I are now keeping a very close eye on what goes on here and I will have no hesitation to take action if I see fit.
You have all been warned.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Shame Mr Belotti lives in Bath, not eastbourne or this would sound very plausable

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Bellotti - you are a criminal, a liar and a carpet-bagging profiteer. There can never be forgiveness for what you did .... so sue us all and we will laugh all the way to the News of the World!!!
:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
dave the gaffer said:
Shame Mr Belotti lives in Bath, not eastbourne or this would sound very plausable

He must have two homes (the greedy bastard) ... he's still registered at an address in Eastbourne!

yeah, well, I was recently glancing through the Doncaster (26th April 1997) programme the other day and saw the Goldstone Memories section written by Bellotti. The last paragraph reads:

"The greatest memories of football though for me are at the Goldstone. The skill of Peter Ward and his goals. The sheer class and control of Mark Lawrenson. The determination and leadership of Brian Horton. The crushing tackles of Jimmy Case. For me the Goldstone was for 24 years the backcloth for the players to entertain. The memories are there for us all."

:angry: :censored:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
He and Josephine are registered on the electoral roll at:
8 Blenheim Close
Peasedown
St John
Bath

But he also has another address listed in Eastbourne ... I have it jotted down at home and will post it on here tomorrow

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
David Bellotti said:
I say folks, it has been drawn to my attention that many of you nameless and faceless so-called supporters have been writing some libellous and actionable things about me. The current stupid limerick competition is a case in point.
In addition there have been some overt threats to kill me and do other unpleasant things to me and my friend Mr Archer.
This is to let you all know that my solicitors and I are now keeping a very close eye on what goes on here and I will have no hesitation to take action if I see fit.
You have all been warned.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ask robbie fowler

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
fowler10.JPG