Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warning for the McGoo haters.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If McGoo does get the sack and we end up with Barry f***ing Loydd most of you will show up floating face down in Shoreham Harbour. He is the f***ing Worst manager I have ever seen at the Albion. If you think McGoo rubs players up the wrong way wait to you see the stunts that Mr Personality bypass can pull.

Loydd got lucky with one player, Gery Nelson, who scored 30 goals rather than his usual dozen for one season. Apart from that it was down hill all the way. We played crap all season and were lucky to scrape the play-offs.

And look how we progressed after he left.:angry: :angry: :angry:

Rant over.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm not gonna tell you again, get back in your cage.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Pipe down chipmonk chops. Not even the jailbait you chase take you seriously.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
belushijohna.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
Pipe down chipmonk chops. Not even the jailbait you chase take you seriously.

However the scouts do take you seriously. When someone is forcing you to touch his winkle you do tend to take them seriously.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dick Knight gets dozens of GENUINE household names every time the manager position becomes available. Why on earth would he go for Barry Lloyd?

Funnily enough, none of the managers that apply for the Albion vacancy ever seem to have any problem with the money on offer ???

Least that's what they say, cos it obviously pays more than the dole. First snifter of a better paid job tho and they're OFF, dishonestly quoting better facilities and playing budgets as the reason.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ex scout leader dumbass. And thats about all youve got isn't it hater. Personal abuse when not advocating the molestation of kids by gays.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
Ex scout leader dumbass. And thats about all youve got isn't it hater. Personal abuse when not advocating the molestation of kids by gays.

I never said you were a scout leader you dumb cracker bitch. I don't hate you Looney, you are my favourite pet.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
Your just a hater so you can go on ignore.:salute:

Oh sweetie don't be like that, so the banter went to far, it doesn't mean we can't kiss and make up. Some say that is the best part.:kiss:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
carefull biehm,last time people got nasty to looserney he cried on his keyboard(people were talking about him being billy no mates and his mum shagging his boyfriend) and said he was fed up with people being nasty and threatened to go to south stand chat and never return.

allways was a wanker .o. and a f***ing liar

spunkmonkey

Jul 11, 2005
Eastbourne
Lloyd got lucky with one player - Gary Nelson. What about Byrne/Small/Gotsmanov/Keeley/Beeney/Foster/Gall etc?
I don't disagree that he had no personality but he signed some bloody good players for us, i'd kill to see players of that quality at our club now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Barry Lloyd was a bloody good scout but a shit manager. Could do a job.....as a scout, but it seems we don't bother with those anymore. Before the usual supsects blame McGhee, even their Messiah Coppell had a moan about it and ended up using his brother I think.

More and more convinced that the manager is copping the flak for ineptitude and no money from the top.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
vulture said:
This is Harty on the wind up no f***ing chance of Barry Lloyd taking over.
I
Even if it isn't a wind up Harty never once said he would be back as manager, that will never happen, however I reckon he could well come back for another job like a scout/Dean White type or something.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Icy Gull said:
More and more convinced that the manager is copping the flak for ineptitude and no money from the top.
Everyone knows we're not rolling in it. That still wouldn't explain the GUTLESS performance and BIZARRE tactics.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Trigger said:
Even if it isn't a wind up Harty never once said he would be back as manager, that will never happen, however I reckon he could well come back for another job like a scout/Dean White type or something.

The answer is simple Ernest for manager:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Everyone knows we're not rolling in it. That still wouldn't explain the GUTLESS performance and BIZARRE tactics.

The bizarre tactics are BECAUSE of no money and the gutless performances are down to being outplayed for two seasons by better teams resulting in a very poor last performance of the season by a relegated team. I don't recall the promotion season and the season we stayed up being anything even close to gutless. Daft argument.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here