Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Warning for all new members (especially the current Palace influx) ***

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having just manually activated a large number of new users, many of whom are very obviously Palace fans, this is your first and last warning...

NSC is a friendly place and we have many regular visitors from opposing clubs and, unlike many boards (including your own) you are very welcome to join, post and join in the banter. It's all part of the fun, after all.

However - sweary abuse and homophobic bile will not be permitted - you will be banned permanently without warning and with immediate effect.

So, please do join NSC, but please keep it clean-ish if you wish to stay around for more than your first post or two.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Cantona's Flying Dropkick
vidi vici veni Cantona's Flying Dropkick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
Bozza - Tough on grime, tough on the causes of grime!
It's them damned pikeys, I tell ya !!!

Sussex Born Sussex Bred

We had joy
We had fun
We had Palarse on the run
But the joy didn't last
Coz the bastards ran too fast.

Palarse, Palarse. Who the f*** are Palarse?

What's the matter Bozza does this only apply to us then? You Bha muppets can dish insults sweary included!! but dont like it back!
Hope you dont ban me cause its nice to come on here from time to time and see all the golry boys coming out in their thousands!
I haven't used any swear words or unlilke others, Bha fans need to chill and man up it's only banter! Ps we do have the holmesdale.net which welcome away fans comments

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Swearing is fine. If it wasn't, we'd have implemented a swear filter long ago.

That post, in isolation, may look bad but I think it still lies on the 'banter' side of the line. Just. However, if the poster ONLY posted stuff like that and also made liberal use of the C word then action would be taken.

It's easier to form an opinion of a poster with hundreds or thousands of posts - simply it is easy to quickly assess whether such a post is all that poster comes out with. If a new user has only posted abuse then if they are a decent sort, it is very difficult to know that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza, I think some of this is pot calling the kettle black....have you seen the posted piccy of Gordon Greer holding Murrey's chopped of head? Poor taste, but good photoshop work!!

Look, I'm not entering into debate (as I need to go to work). The simple matter of fact is NSC is far more liberal than many, many other boards and we give opposing fans a lot more latitude than many, many other boards.

Taking the piss is expected on both sides. Just don't go to far and you'll be welcomed here.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Cantona's Flying Dropkick
vidi vici veni Cantona's Flying Dropkick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
Bozza - Tough on grime, tough on the causes of grime!
It's them damned pikeys, I tell ya !!!

Sussex Born Sussex Bred

We had joy
We had fun
We had Palarse on the run
But the joy didn't last
Coz the bastards ran too fast.

Palarse, Palarse. Who the f*** are Palarse?

What's the matter Bozza does this only apply to us then? You Bha muppets can dish insults sweary included!! but dont like it back!
Hope you dont ban me cause its nice to come on here from time to time and see all the golry boys coming out in their thousands!
I haven't used any swear words or unlilke others, Bha fans need to chill and man up it's only banter! Ps we do have the holmesdale.net which welcome away fans comments

Ooh! Am I really a golry boy who uses sweary...I'd better check my English skills methinks! Lol!

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Unwanted Undesireables!

Bozza,

Why doesn't NSC implement a qualifying period before a new membership goes live?

This way, any genuine person would be prepared to wait, whilst the tossers would get fed up with waiting and naff off back to their caravans.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Bozza,

Why doesn't NSC implement a qualifying period before a new membership goes live?

This way, any genuine person would be prepared to wait, whilst the tossers would get fed up with waiting and naff off back to their caravans.

Nah... just needs active moderation (noticeable improvement in the last couple of days!)... no toleration of the WUMs!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008

Err excuse me, this is a Brighton board in case you had not noticed and you are a guest here. If I ever had the misfortune of visiting your caravan and you went around swearing all the time I would respect that its your home and you are free to do what ever you like but I would not swear myself as it is not my home and I am a guest.

On your boards I am sure you call us all sorts of names, if you dont like the "banter" then fornicate off

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Ooh! Am I really a golry boy who uses sweary...I'd better check my English skills methinks! Lol!

:clap:Yes that's right I'm a Palace thicko a typo & poor grammar
what do I know:dunce: English was never a strong point anyway what's a sweary? or is that only in the Bha dictionary?

Fao Gary leeds I live and work in Sussex or has your brain not worked that out yet?
I get loads of face to face banter and sometimes loads of heated exchanges with close friends of mine who support Bha,So banter on Nsc is nothing to worry us old heads about is it me ole mucker?
I've said before on here that am happy for Bha to be on the up, the long suffering fans deserve some glory days, but you are still our main rivals and even after all these years your club make me feel:sick::sick::shit::salute:
See you next season girls:lol::lol::bigwave:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
what do I know:dunce: English was never a strong point anyway what's a sweary? or is that only in the Bha dictionary?

Fao Gary leeds I live and work in Sussex or has your brain not worked that out yet?

Hmm does it matter where you live? The point is you are Palace, this is a Brighton board therefore you are a guest. Has your brain not worked that out yet???

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

I get loads of face to face banter and sometimes loads of heated exchanges with close friends of mine who support Bha,So banter on Nsc is nothing to worry us old heads about is it me ole mucker?
I've said before on here that am happy for Bha to be on the up, the long suffering fans deserve some glory days, but you are still our main rivals and even after all these years your club make me feel:sick::sick::shit::salute:
See you next season girls:lol::lol::bigwave:

whilst I dont condone it, on matchday get the train from Littlehampton to Brighton in your Palace colours about 11.30. From that point of advise I wish you the bestof luck making the game

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
whilst I dont condone it, on matchday get the train from Littlehampton to Brighton in your Palace colours about 11.30. From that point of advise I wish you the bestof luck making the game

I used to travel back from Chichester and if Palace were playing on a weekday, there were always a handful travelling up. Never a hint of a problem. Had a nice chat with a group a couple of times. This was about four years ago. Perhaps things have changed since then.

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
I used to travel back from Chichester and if Palace were playing on a weekday, there were always a handful travelling up. Never a hint of a problem. Had a nice chat with a group a couple of times. This was about four years ago. Perhaps things have changed since then.

No, hasnt changed. Too many nights watching Football Factory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here