Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warm coats

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Dear all,

Now that winter is already upon us (yes i know it's July 8th, but have you looked outside?), can anyone recommend a winter coat that will actually do the nigh-on impossible and keep me warm at Withdean this winter? Budget is £100 there or thereabouts...

Many thanks,

Freezing Already,
Broadwater
West Sussex

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
0,,10430~3483660,00.gif

If it's good enough for Motty...

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I went to Portobello Market in west London last autumn and bought a second-hand Ralph Lauren coat for £100 ("Only used for photoshoots, guv"). I was subsequently told by someone who works in the clothes trade that this coat retails at about £1,000.

I would advise a look round similar markets/charity shops etc for a similar BARGAIN before you rush headlong into buying something new.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Attachments

• Coat NSC.jpg
    Coat NSC.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 140

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'd love to find one of those Parker coats I had as a kid. A hood that was so big it felt like you were looking down a tunnel, and looked like ET from the outside, with fur round the hood as well. That would be per-fick.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'd love to find one of those Parker coats I had as a kid. A hood that was so big it felt like you were looking down a tunnel, and looked like ET from the outside, with fur round the hood as well. That would be per-fick.

I actually have one like that now - it's 'weather proof' - which is bollocks... and made by cotton traders...which is WHY the weather proof bit is bollocks!:D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A good quality overcoat from a charity shop will do the trick. The problem is that the shop volunteers pick out all the good stuff when it comes into the shop to be sorted out after someone has died.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dear all,

Now that winter is already upon us (yes i know it's July 8th, but have you looked outside?), can anyone recommend a winter coat that will actually do the nigh-on impossible and keep me warm at Withdean this winter?

I hear they will be given away free to fans in the away end this winter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here