Southwick
LEGEND!!

[yt]xdANpLSS-9U[/yt]

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
BRILLIANT!! So wish I had got off my arse and been there. Best wishes to all concerned.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think its fair to say I'd had a few beers by then !. f***ing awesome footage Everest !.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
If you've ever seen those David Rodigan clips on youtube that occasionally get posted on here you'll see he & Ward dance / sway the same way! Grandad dancing.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I remember when the crowd sang the wardy submarine song at The Last Game at The Goldstone v Donny. Brought tears to me eyes it did I'll tell ya!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
f***ing Peter Ward, 100% his fault that I follow this team of underachievers :angry:

Terrific footage, great to see him loving every minute of it :clap:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If you think that was bad you should have seen him at the Karaoke afterwards...

I honestly never pictured Wardy as a Boyzone fan.

borowha

Dec 19, 2008
what a ledgend every time he got the ball there would be a huge roar round the ground .I still think Mellor made him along with Frankie Howard for watering the pitch.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
A few highlights of the evening, including the singalong, Mendoza getting battered, US beating a girl, and Wardy's early exit due to a foul. Also the auction for the Hereford programme, confirmation that Wardy will be back for REMF 2010, and a bit of fiddling going on over a bottle of bubbly!

[yt]XrZR-twb2Os[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Link not working mate. Something about having to accept it from a friend.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Working now, I just had it on "private" until it was working but forgot to change it back.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
There's a few photos (19 to be precise) taken by Ronnie's mate at the REMF Pool evening, which can be found here.
Prints can be ordered if you wish; three quid from each print order goes to the REMF. It all helps to swell the fund.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here