Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walsall game all ticket

jeef_boner

Walsall supporter
Nov 6, 2007
Any of you kind chaps enlighten a Saddlers fan as to why our paltry support should entail this match being all ticket?

Best of luck for the season (after us of course). One of my mates here in New Zealand is a Seagulls fan, and he's always been good for banter.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Any of you kind chaps enlighten a Saddlers fan as to why our paltry support should entail this match being all ticket?

Best of luck for the season (after us of course). One of my mates here in New Zealand is a Seagulls fan, and he's always been good for banter.

If you're in New Zealand why are you bothered whether it's all ticket or not?

If you are coming all the way over for a Brighton match then a lot of respect is due. The answer is that because of the liscencing restrictions on our temporary ground, we're not allowed to sell tickets on the door in any circumstances. It's annoying, but there we go, them's the rules!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Planning permission allowing us to play at Withdean stipulates that all matches are all ticket. We are not allowed to sell tickets at Withdean stadium.

An ex-flatmate of mine has been raving about Mullen joining your crowd at Brizzle Rovers. You would probably recognise him as he sells programmes at the Bescot.

Bonser out?

jeef_boner

Walsall supporter
Nov 6, 2007
Planning permission allowing us to play at Withdean stipulates that all matches are all ticket. We are not allowed to sell tickets at Withdean stadium.

An ex-flatmate of mine has been raving about Mullen joining your crowd at Brizzle Rovers. You would probably recognise him as he sells programmes at the Bescot.

Bonser out?

I get to the Banks's's's Stadium (note name change!) once every four years or so, so don't know your mate, sorry. Big Jimmy had to sit with the crowd after being biffed from the touchline due to being a bit excitable.

Thanks for the ticket info, and to Spider, I wanted to know as I've started to contribute front page stuff to one of our unofficial sites and like to get it right. I really wanted to get to the Brighton game as I'm coming over to the UK this week (landing Friday), but the Wife put her foot down, so I've got to go to Walsall v Carlisle the week after. Dammit!

Cheers!:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here