Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walk back to Fratton Rail

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Trust me mate. He is one of their top boys.ffs.

Really? My heavily pregnant sister could give him a run for his money.

It kicked off just before you get to the corner by the railings, all over someone calling the other short. Madness utter madness. 2011 not 1981. Madness utter madness.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think I saw you having a bit of a barney with one of their fans after the game. It was like a scene out of Danny Dyer's Deadliest Geriatrics

Is that going to be out on dvd soon ?

these you tube clips don't do anyone any favours THINK BEFORE YOU PUT THIS SHIT UP ???

Don't f***ing play the silly games then. That way noone will put up youtube clips making people look like f***ing morons. I'm willing to bet that braindead pompey moron has spent the past week slagging off the rioters as well no doubt.

Because punching someones face through because they support a different team is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than burning a furniture shop isn't it?

Wankers, the lot of em quite frankly.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Don't f***ing play the silly games then. That way noone will put up youtube clips making people look like f***ing morons. I'm willing to bet that braindead pompey moron has spent the past week slagging off the rioters as well no doubt.

Because punching someones face through because they support a different team is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than burning a furniture shop isn't it?

Actually yes. Punching another person who is equally up for a scrap is totally different from setting fire to a shop that could have someone living above it & possibly lead to their death.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Can't compare them. If both groups are up for it then don't have a problem with it , and like our team I want us to be the best at it

Jan 30, 2008

still got that chip on your shoulder i see :wink:

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
I must admit I thought I had fallen back in time into the eighties with all the threats and comments coming out around us...... But that`s Portsmouth for you. Some of them must have had a death wish though, surrounded by hundreds of pissed Seagull fans but still coming out with claptrap in that ridiculous bumpkin accent of theirs.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Can't compare them. If both groups are up for it then don't have a problem with it , and like our team I want us to be the best at it

True but when fans get punched for no other reason than to have the audacity of wearing their clubs replica top, like yesterday, that's bang out of order.

Jan 30, 2008
Unfortunately that is the society we live in these days Das. Everyone has a camera phone and people are quite happy to drop other people in the shit so they can 50 views on youtube! :nono:
i know arthur , how would they feel if it was their face on the screen ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What made me laugh was when we came out of the away end gate to be met with a lot of abuse by the Pompey nob head brigade.
There was an enormous hulk of an Albion fan must have been about 6ft 6in + and a by the looks of him a fella that knows what its like to "get involved" turn to a whole crowd of of the Pompey nob heads and say "come on then i'll take the lot of you on now you wankers" move towards them all and they all ran away about 15 of them ha ha ha ha ha !!
Must say this did tickle me about a bit.
As well as the 40 year old + dark tanned hooligan dads covered in more gold and jewellery than they keep at Fort Knox saying to people on the way in "Welcome to the Cauldron of hate your all gonna fuckin die" !!!
Strangely enough i'm still very much alive and was last seen dancing to Roy Orbison songs in Sticky Mikes Frog Bar in Brighton last night ha ha !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here