Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waking dead season 2 continues 10 pm fx channel

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
very good tonight although what left me confused was why rick shot the two guys in the bar

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
very good tonight although what left me confused was why rick shot the two guys in the bar

Don't think they could be trusted to join the others to live on the farm a bit like bumping into a couple of millwall fans after the apocalypse would you let them live ? Kill or be killed

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

The guy behind the counter went for his gun first.

(I wasn't sure myself but had recorded it and replayed that bit)

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Don't think they could be trusted to join the others to live on the farm a bit like bumping into a couple of millwall fans after the apocalypse would you let them live ? Kill or be killed

Not being funny mate, but...are you sure Millwall fans have the mental capacity to actually function in today's modern society, let alone after the apocalypse, I say we should just kill 'em off now.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Unlike other american tv shows like lost when I found out they were gonna run for 6 series I lost interest but with the walking dead it could and I hope it does runs for many series to come .

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
The graphic novel/comics that it's based on are pretty good too.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Unlike other american tv shows like lost when I found out they were gonna run for 6 series I lost interest but with the walking dead it could and I hope it does runs for many series to come .

theres about 8 series of comic so it will continue for a long time i guess and the creator of the comics is helping do the show so it will probaly will

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Not being funny mate, but...are you sure Millwall fans have the mental capacity to actually function in today's modern society, let alone after the apocalypse, I say we should just kill 'em off now.

but what keeps me awake is what gus would do in the zombie apocalypse

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

ive heard that rats fleas Mosquitos cockroaches and other vermin would survive an apocalypse so don't be surprised if a few millwall fans would survive so yes your right kill em off now , shame the firm, green street and football factory were ever made the disease may have disappeared

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I'm a big fan of the whole zombie genre and loved the 1st series. I don't have sky so a mate recorded and burnt it to disk for me. He hasn't been able to do this for series 2 for me, I've not seen any yet and I can't tell you how desperate I am to watch them. Anyone recommend a good link to watch them? Preferably without having to sign up to anything.

Sent by Derek Acorah via the spirit world.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
but what keeps me awake is what gus would do in the zombie apocalypse

I like the idea that Gus is so passionate and such a pro he would pick a team in the zombie apocalypse. " but Gus, the opposition and over a million fans are trying to eat your players" "eeeeeesss complicated"
The only player who would survive would be C.M.S because he can run like f***.

Sent by Derek Acorah via the spirit world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here