Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waccoe????

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Was going to sign up on there board but noticed a few of you are already on there.Can't believe what a bunch of wankers/homophobic tossers that lot are.Even BOF is getting shit and he went on there in peace.These arseholes are far worse then the Palace board.Infact it's the worse board for abuse i've seen.
Anyone else use it?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
WACCOE is the Leeds board, it stands for 'We Are Champions, Champions of Europe' referring to the biggest financial rip off in European football history when Leeds United paid their creditors 7p in the £ under Ken Bates.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Leeds board.Check out the McNulty thread.Last 5 pages or so_Or the Kilkenny thread.

You're not wrong Algie, just read the McNulty thread, it is literally EVERY SINGLE post from a Leeds fans references gays, bumming, rimming, poofs etc.... and what really gets me is everyone quotes them with "lol" smilies like it's all so highly original and amusing.

What a f***ing bunch of scummy head spastics, hope they go bust.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Had a little look earlier, quite amusing their need to make themselves feel big because they missed out on a player (supposedly).

"this must be the greatest day in your entire pointless non-relevant history"

:lol:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Maybe someone should point out this quote to them, courtesy of Seb Carole:

“Leeds is a massive club in terms of facilities, stadium and everything but they are struggling in League One, struggling to get back in the Championship. With Brighton we can do something. I’ve always said this club has great ambition. You can see that with them starting the new stadium “I like a challenge. If the challenge is good here, I will take it.”

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/albionnews/4092257.Carole_feels_at_home_with_Seagulls/

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
They are a club on the way down and we're on the way up (not that their deluded fans will ever admit that).

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I,m registered on there.....but banned.

Always worth going on there when they lose. It's highly entertaining.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's not hard to see why Leeds are hated by so many sides. Far too many of their fans are ignorant prats and the sad thing is that they're proud of being despised.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Can we have a link to the thread please, can't see anything, only a page telling me to register.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
im on there, hardly ever post these days tho. Same username

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's amazing how different your average Huddersfield fan is compared to the majority of retards who support Leeds considering their close proximity. Chalk and cheese.

awww cheers mate.

great win vs Peterboro on satdi:wave:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Why is it they go on about the gay thing like its extreemly hilarious... Its something you do when you are about 10 calling someone gay isn't it.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I live and work in Leeds and some of their suporters really do take the biscuit. If you get onto Waccoe (even the message board does not equate to reality) you will see that there is 7 pages of McNulty joining the massive Leeds.............then the penny drops and its "we were never after him". Believe me, they were alright. But what Leeds fans cant understand is that Bates is taking them for a ride. Taking their money and banking it in an off shore bank account.

Basically they have no money for players, so they couldn't afford any. One last thing, once someone comes in with a decent amount of moeny, both Delph and Beckford will be off.

I despise Leeds and hope they are still in this league next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here