Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Visit my window

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
forget about your worries let me make you happy - visit amsterdam and rorget the red light go for the blue light

AA

You posted a little while back that as times are hard you might have to be selling your "shop front window" room.

If so can you give me an indication as to the price you are looking for , room size and whether it comes with a wing mirror fitted on its outside wall???

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are you a pimp or a tart, or has this thread gone over my head completely?
:lol:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I was at the Amsterdam bok beer festival last night and was completely drunk.
Not sure what made me post this, amazed I was capable of typing!! by the way the bok beers were great :)

AA

I was at the Amsterdam bok beer festival last night

How does it work with the glasses used to serve your beer in?
Presume each brewery serves it in one of their distinctive glasses?
Do they put a hefty deposit on each so that they dont "go missing" at the end of the night?
As i'm still after a Kwak glass for my "collection".

Last edited:

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
I was at the Amsterdam bok beer festival last night and was completely drunk.
Not sure what made me post this, amazed I was capable of typing!! by the way the bok beers were great :)

AA

I was at the Amsterdam bok beer festival last night

How does it work with the glasses used to serve your beer in?
Presume each brewery serves it in one of their distinctive glasses?
Do they put a hefty deposit on each so that they dont "go missing" at the end of the night?
As i'm still after a Kwak glass for my "collection".

Sadly they don't have special glasses, they do have some for sale. The admission fee is 7 Euros which includes a glass (everyone get same glass). You then buy tokens and try upto 59 different Bok beers. There are several shops in Amsterdam selling the Kwak glass, I have one. Not keen on kwak but the glass is cool.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Sadly they don't have special glasses, they do have some for sale. The admission fee is 7 Euros which includes a glass (everyone get same glass). You then buy tokens and try upto 59 different Bok beers. There are several shops in Amsterdam selling the Kwak glass, I have one. Not keen on kwak but the glass is cool.

AA

"Sadly they don't have special glasses",

Sad.
I know it is all in the mind. But drinking beer out of a brewery's distinctive glass, makes it taste better!

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
One of my favorite beers is St Bernadus Prior and I do like it in its special glass! Yesterday was a particularly fantastic smoky box (a rauch beer). It tasted so nice i would be happy to drink it out of a crisp packet :)

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
One of my favorite beers is St Bernadus Prior and I do like it in its special glass! Yesterday was a particularly fantastic smoky box (a rauch beer). It tasted so nice i would be happy to drink it out of a crisp packet :)

AA

You are obviously a connoisseur.

Thomas Hardy's Ale?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I have never had the pleasure of Thomas Hardy's ale - I had a quick google and it sounds very nice

AA

A little "off puting" is that pours out the bottle a little bit like treacle!
But i think it is above St Bernadus Prior in the SG stakes, so it has a bit of a "kick".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here