Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

virus warning

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Oi! I'd like you to realise that Irelands IT industry beats the crap out of the UK. Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, Intel, HP, Apple, ATi, Matrox, Maxtor, Lucent and 3Com all have R and D or manafacturing divisions here. We've got the top 4 OS vendors (Microsoft, Apple, Sun, RedHat, in that order). I think you'll find that we have a higher computer ownership rate than the UK, and higher "computer literacy" rate (I hate that term). Its the UK where that would apply to more.

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
MYOB said:
Oi! I'd like you to realise that Irelands IT industry beats the crap out of the UK. Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, Intel, HP, Apple, ATi, Matrox, Maxtor, Lucent and 3Com all have R and D or manafacturing divisions here. We've got the top 4 OS vendors (Microsoft, Apple, Sun, RedHat, in that order). I think you'll find that we have a higher computer ownership rate than the UK, and higher "computer literacy" rate (I hate that term). Its the UK where that would apply to more.

FFS, it's a joke

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yes, they're all "a joke". And have been for the past 200 years

When somethings not true and that old its not a f***ing joke, its not even close to being funny anymore.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
MYOB said:

When somethings not true and that old its not a f***ing joke, its not even close to being funny anymore.

In my experiance the Irish are the first to take the piss out themsevels.

Dublin_Seagull

Jul 14, 2003
Dublin . Ireland
i am a dublin Born Irish Supporter of the Seagullls and I have to say its a good Virus joke cirC .If we caint laugh at each other then its a sad world we live in today .
This world is too P.Correct for my Liking.

I want More Irish Jokes and Welsh And Scottish and English Jokes

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
MYOB said:

what a dull f***ing twat you sound. You pc crazy turds make me wanna puke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here