Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo To Play Up Top Tonight.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Are these rumours true? Lets hope so.

Lesta, Lesta, Watcha gone do, Watcha gunna do when V comes for you!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
My guess would be:

Sullivan

Whing
Hinshelwood
Elphick
Livermore

Cox
Fraser
Jarrett
McLeod

Forster
Virgo

Substitutes:
Kuipers
El-Abd
Fleetwood
Birchall
Loft

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lovely - 90 minutes of aimless hoofing up field then, despite the fact we MIGHT actually have a central midfielder in jarrett who can pass the ball more than 10 yards in a direction other than backwards

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
lovely - 90 minutes of aimless hoofing up field then, despite the fact we MIGHT actually have a central midfielder in jarrett who can pass the ball more than 10 yards in a direction other than backwards

Lets face it. WHOEVER is up front, we'll end up hoofing it. Might as well have someone up there who has a vague chance of getting hold of those aimless PUNTS

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I really hope V plays up there, he scores for fun at the Walkers.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would rather see us playing it on the floor to proper forwards.

I also think having a settled back four is important.

But, IF we are going to HOOF it might as well have a LUMP up top.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Lets face it. WHOEVER is up front, we'll end up hoofing it. Might as well have someone up there who has a vague chance of getting hold of those aimless PUNTS

good point, well made. you would just think that if we actually have a ball playing midfield player, we MIGHT try and play it on the ground - but that would be too good to be true

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
good point, well made. you would just think that if we actually have a ball playing midfield player, we MIGHT try and play it on the ground - but that would be too good to be true

Knowing Micky, I fully expect the swashbuckling Fraser/El Abd partnership to be employed, with Jarrett cunningly stowed away on the bench.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i will draw your collective memory back to when Virgo scored a proper blinding goal against Leicester, that any strikeer would be proud of. :bowdown: i dont remember it being more than hoof ball that day either:down:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Happy with hoof ball tonight, they are a better footballing side by miles . I say hoof it , head it, die for cause and defend like hero's. Then maybe just maybe it might be another west ham away when we get battered but sneak it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Happy with hoof ball tonight, they are a better footballing side by miles . I say hoof it , head it, die for cause and defend like hero's. Then maybe just maybe it might be another west ham away when we get battered but sneak it

sounds just like our recent performances - except without the head it, die for the cause and defend like hero's parts

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My guess would be:

Sullivan

Whing
Hinshelwood
Elphick
Livermore

Cox
Fraser
Jarrett
McLeod

Forster
Virgo

Substitutes:
Kuipers
El-Abd
Fleetwood
Birchall
Loft

I would sooner have Livermore in at left midfield with Whing left back and El Abd right back as I think that Livermore is too slow and will be exposed at left back especially if they play Max Gradel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here