Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo on phone in

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The team are together. The players know no more than the fans. Memories of Goldstone, Hereford, Brighton fighting spirit. Delighted to score but clean sheet and win important, key thing is Tuesday we need the second win and home result against a team at the bottom. etc.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He spoke well - best interview of the season I would say
He always does along with Forster.Not all players are thick.

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
virgo interview

The club thrust Forster and Virgo in front of the cameras more than anyone, Virgo did give a very good interview today, came across with real passion and was quite articulate, saying that the players are all together, well done today.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He actually said the players don't know any more than the fans.

I'd be pretty disappointed if a footballer knew more than me. I worked hard at school.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We have some quite intelligent players at the club to be fair to them, and a couple of slight morons you don't hear from too often. Do you remember when they spoke to Sullivan after the Hartlepool win? He came across as a thougthful bloke. You rarely hear from Elphick though...

I'm actually sick of hearing from Virgo though, I want to hear more from our captain. I'd like to hear from Michel Kuipers occaisonally too.

To follow the lead of Herr Tubthumper, I actually have A levels. I would be greatly pissed off if a footballer knew more than me. :lolol: But that's just my arrogance coming through there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here