Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin Media in BN2

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I think mines female, has quite bad mood swings, on top form goes like the clappers, not very often though!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Never had a problem with it is the 10+ years (previously NTL) so all good as far as I'm concerned.

D

Deleted User X18H

My wife puts a handkerchief over her mouth when I mention BN2

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Always been near perfect in 15 years in my house. This week they offered a TIVO box to go with our existing two Virgin+ boxes, and an upgrade to 60mb broadband, all for an extra pound a month!

Go figure?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Really? I've had no tv or broadband for about six of the thirty days in march. My neighbours don't have it either. They say it's a Bn2 fault but it must be more localised, just Hanover maybe

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Really? I've had no tv or broadband for about six of the thirty days in march. My neighbours don't have it either. They say it's a Bn2 fault but it must be more localised, just Hanover maybe

Been discussing this at work in London yesterday and one of my colleagues has been without his Virgin for 10 days - promised every day that it will be back the next day. They were blaming a "network" outage. As the colleague concerned is the IT Infrastructure director, he was able to completely debunk their "technical" explanation as rubbish. He has told them to stop his service and refund his some money.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Always been near perfect in 15 years in my house. This week they offered a TIVO box to go with our existing two Virgin+ boxes, and an upgrade to 60mb broadband, all for an extra pound a month!

Go figure?

Similar, Just upgraded to a tivo box plus boxes in the kids bedrooms for an extra £3 a month.
So cant complain.

Oct 25, 2003
there's definitely a problem in hanover.......like a previous poster said it has horrific mood swings and can quite often just grind to an absolute halt without warning...right when you're in the middle of something

however, this would be JUST ABOUT acceptable IF their customer service wasn't absolutely awful

one time we rang up after two weeks of slow as f*** internet...it went something like this

"hi, we're paying for fast internet and it's been really slow for 2 weeks"
"yeah, you've been using it too much and have gone over your download limit"
"errrrrr.........we don't have a download limit"
"yes you do"
"no we don't"
"ok, i'm just passing you onto someone else"

"hi, yeah, there's a fault in your area"

so their first response was to blame the customer for THEIR poor service....wtf?!

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Ours constantly went down for no reason. They gave us a tivo box, upgraded our broadband speed and threw in HD Channels for no additonal cost for the hassle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here