Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincente

nick

Sep 20, 2011
Haywards Heath
What are the chances of vicente playing against Liverpool and with the aparent shortage of strikers why did we send Toby Agdestein to Bath for just one month?

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
First it is Vicente not as you typed and I would think Gus wants Toby to get some games under his belt. He is nowhere near our first team at the moment I wouldn't think

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
The chances of him playing are less than someone starting a thread in the next few days calling him Vincente.

Give the guy a break - it's his 2nd post and he made a typo or didn't know how his name was spelt.

Hardly welcoming is it?

Nick: I think Vicente will be on the bench and we will see some action from him

Toby went to Bath for one month as there are no reserve fixtures for another month and Gus wanted to ensure he plays some games.

Welcome to NSC.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What are the chances of vicente playing against Liverpool and with the aparent shortage of strikers why did we send Toby Agdestein to Bath for just one month?

If Vicente is happy with his fitness then tomorrow would be ideal to get some game time, if all is going well!

Also, as somebody else said, Toby isn't ready for the first team. Hopefully we should have CMS,Barnes and Hoskins to choose from now!

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011

Would love to see Vicente play tomorrow, hope he turns out to be a very special player for us.

Agdestein going to Bath can't be a bad thing. Guess he's still some way off being in the first team plans. Very promising talent from what I've heard.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Give the guy a break - it's his 2nd post and he made a typo or didn't know how his name was spelt.

Hardly welcoming is it?

Nick: I think Vicente will be on the bench and we will see some action from him

Toby went to Bath for one month as there are no reserve fixtures for another month and Gus wanted to ensure he plays some games.

Welcome to NSC.

If you're going to be so gushing maybe you should address him properly...it's 'nick' as in small cut or steal, not a given name

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here