Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincente Quits!

GBT25

Sep 28, 2011
Vicente:
Has quit on me!

My second season as Brighton player/manager in Fifa 2012!

I and BHAFC are currently 10 points clear at the top of the premier league, top in the group stages of the champions league, in the carling cup final and ready for a reply against arsenal in the FA cup, and Vicente announces to me that he is quitting and has no further interest in the playing for the club.

What more could he really want!

He did score 2 goals in his final game, which was nice.

I do so hope this is not a true reflection of our star player!

:):)

Last edited:

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Vincente:
Has quit on me!

My second season as Brighton player/manager in Fifa 2012!

I and BHAFC are currently 10 points clear at the top of the premier league, top in the group stages of the champions league, in the carling cup final and ready for a reply against arsenal in the FA cup, and Vicente announces to me that he is quitting and has no further interest in the playing for the club.

What more could he really want!

He did score 2 goals in his final game, which was nice.

I do so hope this is not a true reflection of our star player!

:):)

If you mean Vicente he did the same to me and wouldnt sign a new contacts so it expired BUT i resigned him on as a free agent when the transfer window was open.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
More people on here think is name is Vincente than Vicente. DOH!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
what a fail :ffsparr:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I let him go at the end of the first season when his contract was up. For the money I saved from not having him on the books I could sign a couple of lesser known players that still improved the side

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perhaps I just got out of bed the wrong side this morning or maybe it's cos I'm freezing my nuts off getting to work, but is anyone else getting terribly irritated and f***ed off with the misspelling of Vicente? And I'm not even a grammar/spelling police type!

Perhaps I just got out of bed the wrong side this morning or maybe it's cos I'm freezing my nuts off getting to work, but is anyone else getting terribly irritated and f***ed off with the misspelling of Vicente? And I'm not even a grammar/spelling police type!

Not so much the spelling, the title of the thread hacked me off and clicked it straight away only to learn it was a computer game.

But then I'm cold and irritable also.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Its a bad fan thing, it wasn't even a funny thread

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
How have you managed to get into the Champions League in your second season?

Surely:
First season - promoted out of Championship
Second season - qualify for Champs League
Third season - compete in Champs League

???

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Yep!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

Not just you, fucks me right off. How hard I it to understand FFS?

Look at my signature - I have been fed up with it for months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here