Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincelot

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Do we think he will get much of a look in this season?

Impressed whenever I saw him but never seemed to get a decent run. Did well covering at left back but would have liked to see him in the middle with Bridcutt more. And that header against Cov was one of my favourite goals of last season.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
7 subs rule should hopefully see him get plenty of opportunities. One of the most under-rated players we have IMO.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
He is quality but a victim of his one big asset - that he can play anywhere across the back or midfield.

I'm sure Gus will regard him as a massive bonus to have on the bench.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't think he's underrated at all. He's a useful and extremely versatile squad player even if he won't be pulling up any trees. A more versatile version of Alan Navarro.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I think he's got real potential and is an asset to the squad.

The downside ... that stupid red card last season which saw us down to 9 men.

hoyci

Aug 8, 2011
eastbourne
He's a friend of mine. I know his brother very well. When I spoke to him last Saturday he was very upbeat about his chances but then most footballers are at the beginning of a new season so we will have to wait and see

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't think he's underrated at all. He's a useful and extremely versatile squad player even if he won't be pulling up any trees. A more versatile version of Alan Navarro.

Give him some credit, he's better than Navarro!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Everytime Vicelot played last season, I was impressed with his all round style of play. Looked very calm and strong on the ball, but with the five Sub rule last season was getting left-out. But now the Seven Sub rule is back, I do think we will see alot more of him next season.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He'll be a permanent fixture on the subs bench. Covers every defensive and midfield position.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was impressed.

Then he got himself sent off against Burnley STUPIDLY

So now I am NOT impressed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here