Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

villa park and drinking

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
Just to let you know that aston villa fc opperate a policy of not allowing supporters into the ground who in their opinion have been over the top on the beer, the stewards are very apt at refusing addmission to pissed up home and away fans, good result for you lads yesterday at dingle down farm, well done

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Hi Andy, Don't worry, if my ticket doesn't come tomorrow then I'll be drinking at the Wolves - Palace game instead, is wolves far from Birmingham new street?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Heading to a real ale pub next Saturday as opposed to that wassock effort in Hamstead with Spanish Sky as well, still had San Miguel was on tap.

Last edited:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
ello helter mate, why wont your ticket come then,

Well I ordered online Tuesday night and it says please allow 5 days for it to arrive, the money has gone from my account but got a horrible feeling it'll not arrive meaning I'll have to go in the Wolves end against Palace. Got my train ticket Friday.

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
as you come of the m6, head towards villa park, go along the main road and you will be told to fork right for villa park, as you turn off the main road you will see a pub on the corner that has free parking, its a ten min walk from the ground or you can follow the road round to the villa lesiure center which has parking for over 3000 cars, hope this helps, if you choose the pub get there early

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
helter, dont worry mate if your ticket dont arrive, just call the villa park ticket office they will let you collect a replacement on the day of the game, they WONT take the money and not send your ticket, i have had to collect tickets several times when they have not arrived via the post

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Just to let you know that aston villa fc opperate a policy of not allowing supporters into the ground who in their opinion have been over the top on the beer, the stewards are very apt at refusing addmission to pissed up home and away fans, good result for you lads yesterday at dingle down farm, well done

Will you get nicked or just turned away?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
as you come of the m6, head towards villa park, go along the main road and you will be told to fork right for villa park, as you turn off the main road you will see a pub on the corner that has free parking, its a ten min walk from the ground or you can follow the road round to the villa lesiure center which has parking for over 3000 cars, hope this helps, if you choose the pub get there early

Cheers Andy :thumbsup:

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
they just turn you away mate, they will only do it if you are over the top pissed, if you keep your head down you will be ok, if your loud n gobby they will refuse entry

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
helter, dont worry mate if your ticket dont arrive, just call the villa park ticket office they will let you collect a replacement on the day of the game, they WONT take the money and not send your ticket, i have had to collect tickets several times when they have not arrived via the post

Cheers mate, I’ll sleep easier tonight and if It doesn’t come tomorrow then I’ll get a northerner from work to phone and inquire :D

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
helter call them yourself mate, villa have a big fan base in the south of england anyway, i live in north london and never have a problem with the villa ticket office

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Helter Skelter...mine came yesterday, you booked before me didn't you?

:(

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
helter call them yourself mate, villa have a big fan base in the south of england anyway, i live in north london and never have a problem with the villa ticket office

Sod it I will. got nothing to lose and if they start to interrogate me then I'll blow a fuse and say, you what? how dare you suggest that I'm any other fan than villa :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here