Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Views on Snow Patrol

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Not bad, nothing too exciting but its quite good.

I've only listened to it two or three times though so it might be a grower.

Definitely not shit.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It's not bad at all, bought it last autumn when it first came out and would agree it's a grower. Gentler than their likeable debut (Music for Polarbears) and much better than their second (When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up) which I didn't like very much.

Do I win the award for smug 'they were much better before they became famous' and 'I heard them before you' indie-oneupmanship? Thank you.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Pretty good.

Going to see them in Pompey in a couple of weeks.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
bhafc99 said:

Do I win the award for smug 'they were much better before they became famous' and 'I heard them before you' indie-oneupmanship? Thank you.

hehe, prob not if we're playing that game.. but then ive always thought they were SHIT but have to admit that the last single is not half bad.

mind you ive purposely not listened to anything of theirs for a good few years on the account of hating them!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I neither hate nor love them, I just think they're ok. To be honest, i only bought the first album all those years ago because I was looking for Snowpony in the CD racks. Now there IS a band worth checking out - ex-members of My Bloody Valentine and Stereolab. Only did two CDs, but both very good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here